*Stiles' real name*

The pack was hanging out at the warehouse. Stiles was the only one not there because he had to make up a test. They were all joking around and talking about their days. These were one of those rare days when they could all act like normal teenagers and not worry about a kanima or a werewolf attempting to kill them. They were all talking about names they were originally going to be named.

"Are you kidding me?!" Scott said laughing. The rest of the table was laughing too. "Nope, not joking at all. My name was seriously going to be Myrtice Felicity Argent named after my great great grandmother, but luckily my mom told my dad that was a terrible name." Allison said while crossing her arms and laughing a bit.

"Oh my god I'm so glad they changed their minds! I could never be friends with a person named Myrtice!" Lydia said while laughing. "Alright, alright settle down people it's my turn." Derek said. "My name was going to be Bernie Derek Hale." Derek said while laughing. "Ew no! Bernie? Why would they ever even consider that name?!" Isaac said with a disgusted face.

"Oh my god I could never take you seriously if I met an alpha named Bernie." Scott said. "Well what was your name going to be?" Derek asked crossing his arms. "You guys are going to make fun of me for the rest of my life if I tell you." Scott said. That made them lean in more because now they're really curious. "Oh come on it can't get worse than Myrtice." Allison said to make him feel better. "Okay, my name was going to be..." Scott mumbled.

The pack leaned in more. "Heinz Wallace McCall." Scott said. The pack went silent, and then busted out in laughter. "Ha ha ha, I'm calling you Heinz forever!" Derek said laughing his ass off. Scott folded his arms and leaned back in his seat while blushing. "Ha! You were going to be named after a damn condiment company!" Lydia said pointing at him. That made the rest of the table laugh harder. "Oh shut up Lydia." Scott said.

After the laughter died down, they all sat there for a little while until Isaac thought of something. "You know what?" He started. Everyone looked at him. "What?" Derek asked. "What the hell is Stiles' real name? I know damn well his parents wouldn't name him Stiles." Isaac asked. This made everybody quiet and think for a second. "You know what? I don't know. I've known him for over a decade and I've never actually known his name." Scott said while looking at the ceiling.

"You know what? Me neither." Lydia said. "I'm shocked you two don't know his name by now. You've both known him longer than the rest of us have. Do they not say his real name while taking roll?" Allison said. Lydia and Scott tried to remember, but couldn't recall it. "You know what? I remember when he used to come to class early to make sure every teacher said Stiles instead of his first name. He must have a terrible or embarrassing first name if he doesn't want his best friend to know." Scott said.

"Now I'm eager to find out how horrid his first name is." Derek said. "We should ask him." Isaac said. "No, if he didn't tell Scott or Lydia he definitely wouldn't tell us." Derek said rubbing his chin. The pack sat there and thought of creative ways to find out his name. "What if we all split up and find different approaches to find out his name?!" Allison asked. The pack all had approving looks. "That's actually a great idea." Scott said. The rest of the pack nodded in agreement. "Okay, so here's the plan..." Derek said.

Lydia was up first. She walked to Coach Finstock's room, which was where Stiles took his make up test. They figured the roll list would have the list of student's real names and nicknames. Lydia knocked on the door. "Hello coach! Are you in there?" She asked perky like. There was no response, so she walked in without permission.

She realized Stiles wasn't there either; he must've left already. She walked over to his desk to look through the drawers. She rummaged through all of his papers and eventually found the roll sheet. Right before she was about to look at his name, she notices someone is there. "What the hell are you doing here in my room Martin?!" Coach asked in his normal angry voice.