A Not-So-Normal Day

Today started out normal,you were sitting in your class,bored,waiting for the final bell.Your classroom had 2 doors,one to go outside and one to go into the hall.Being bored,you were just looking around the class,when you look out the door that goes outside,you see someone in the parking lot,you couldn't make out the details at first,but when you could,you nearly fell out of your desk!He had wavy,black hair with a royal blue shirt,lab coat,black pants,and brown shoes,it was the pokemon professor Sycamore!

 'What the h*ll?!'You thought.There was no way it was cosplay!It was too detailed!As if on cue,the final bell rang,and you rushed out the door to go outside.You don't have to worry about the ride home,you walk,unlike everyone else has their parents pick them up.The only reason no one notices Professor Sycamore is because you are the only one who knows who he is, and the games in general.You went around and made a chart, so that you could see what everyone likes,and you were the only one.You slowly get closer to the Professor until he notices you,and you stop dead in your tracks.

"Uhh...hi?"You say,shyly."Bonjour!"He replies."Are...are you really the pokemon professor Sycamore?The professor of Kalos?"You ask,nervous."Yes,you seem to be the only one who has noticed me.Why is that?"He asks."Well,I am the only one who knows you,or any of the games in fact."You say."Games?What games?"He asks,curious.'Oh boy.'You think.You then explain that "Pokemon"is a video game that you play.Luckily,he understands your explaination."Hmm.Well,now that I think about it,how did you get here Professor?"you ask."Oh,well,a portal popped up and I was curious and went through it,luckily,when I went through,it was still there for me to go back,but I decided to explore,see any new pokemon,it turns out there aren't any."He says."You're telling me,I've lived in this stupid world all of my life.Having,or even just seeing,a pokemon is all that I wanted to do."You say."But now,my mother is marrying another man and we are starting a new life,but I don't know how it will end."you add."Well,if it doesn't end well,you can always tell me,I can take you to the pokemon world,if you like."Sycamore says,feeling bad for you that you have never seen a pokemon face-to-face.

 "Where will you live?"You ask.His face then turns from his normal happy to a scared,pale expression."Oh cher,I didn't think of that,que je suis bete!"He says,grabbing a clump of his hair in panic."Hey,you can live with me,but we can't let my mom or step-dad find out,which may be a problem."Why would it be a problem?Your parents are very over protective and they wouldn't react well if they found you with a man in his mid-20's,which is way older than you in their eyes."Well,we can try."He says,nervous.This is the start of a VERY new life for you.