Over 4

"He did WHAT?!"

(Important A/N : Okay guys we all know Oliver's eyes are blue. Sigh. In this story let's pretend its brown OK. So no confusion whatsoever? Yah? Yaaah.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chase's superhearing picked up on Bree's yells. He ran over to the hyperlift and went down. Chase ran over to Bree who was standing by a figure. "Who are you?!" His eyes widened as Oliver turned around with blue eyes. He smirked, "I am Catastrophe." Then in a flash of light he was gone.

Bree sat down but Skylar holding her cold hands trying to warm her up. Kaz was still breathing on her but she was still cold. Chase paced back and forth angrily. "What is happening to my team?! Skylar is frozen and Oliver is crazy!" Bree looked up Chase. "Oliver is not crazy he's being controlled." Kaz looked at her and stopped, "By Catastrophe! That's why his eyes changed color! He kept on muttering in his sleep about orders. I thought he was talking about fries." "Fries Kaz really?" Kaz nodded, "Yeah ordering? Me? Food. I'm hungry. Go gets some fries Chase." "What?! No! We're in the middle of a serious thing!" Kaz nodded, "I know stress makes me hungry. Can't work if I'm hungry."

⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜⬛⬜◼⬜◼⬜

Chase sighed as he pulled up to the speaker. "Can I have a number one chicken snack with extra large fries." "And a Pepsi." Chase sighed, "And a Pepsi." "Anything else sir?" Bree leaned forward, "I wanna a number two. With fries and a chicken salad and two Sprite sodas with them." Chase looked at her, "Bree! That's a lot! Who's the salad for?" "Skyl- Connie. Connie!" The person in the other line cleared their throat, "Is that all?" Chase groaned, "A chicken sandwich with lemonade iced tea." "25.98. Roll up to the first window."

"Oh my gosh! You guys its the Bionic Guys!" Chase groaned as the whole restaurant staff scrambled to see them. "Chase! Bree! Where's the other one?" "Home. Can we have our food please here's the money." The girl smiled, "Its on the house. If I can have a date." "No thank you. Here." The girl scoffed as she took the money, "Rude! Just cause you're super doesn't mean you can be rude to me." Chase got the receipt and they drove up. Kaz was still warming Skylar up when she shifted. He froze. (Pun!)

"Mm." She groaned. Bree craned her neck to see Skylar and sighed as the girl all wrapped up was gaining consciousness. Chase glanced at her through the rearview mirror. Her eyes were pink. "Kaz move back!" Skylar smiled evilly before blasting a bolt out of the window into the parking lot and hitting a bystander. "What did you do that for?" She cocked her head, "I'm the good guy here. Look."

Oliver turned around swiftly before throwing an ice grenade through the window of the restaurant. "Whaaat?" "Duck!"

The grenade came hurling towards the car and Chase used his telekinesis to stop it. He threw it off the side and it exploded in the empty spot. Skylar's eyes changed back to brown and she smiled. "Thank God that's over. I hated that color." A thud brought them out of their thoughts and she looked ahead. "Get out!"

They jumped out of the car and the ice blew through the car. Skylar coughed and she stood up with wobbly legs before stumbling into Kaz's arms. "Whoa. You okay?" She nodded and something in Oliver snapped. He ran ahead to the restaurant doors and pulled them off. He shot blasts of ice behind the counter. Bree pulled the people out as  quickly she could.

Chase lifted up an table with his telekinesis and threw it at Oliver. Oliver caught it easily and smirked as he broke it in half. "Try harder." Skylar sped in and struck him with a lighting bolt. She stepped in a portal and appeared behind him and kicked him with all her might. He flew forward and landed in the middle of the dining room.

He stood up and winced then smiled as he wiped the back of his mouth slowly. "This is a challenge. Aren't you supposed to say there's a storm coming or is it just me?" Skylar scowled before his face was hidden. A sudden blizzard swept in and Skylar looked around worried and afraid. A burst of heat blew through the store and the blizzard slowly disappeared. But. So did Oliver.

"He did WHAT?!" Bree walked up to the hologram and nodded. "Oliver destroyed a restaurant. But it's okay." Mr. Davenport flinched, "No it's not! A whole Mr McChikie's? That's a national disaster! Why would he do that?" "He was corrupted by a villain called The Corrupter." He snickered, "Couldn't he think of a better name?" Skylar shrugged and Kaz walked in with a phone. "I found him. He's in a subway station or something." Mr. Davenport jumped up and down, "Good! Now get him!" Kaz groaned loudly, " He removed the signal."

Chase was pacing back and forth using various computers. He groaned in frustration and everyone turned towards him. "What's wrong?" Skylar said walking towards the computer. "It doesn't make sense. He was so evil. But the commander wasn't near him." Kaz's eyebrows shot up, "Or maybe he was. Guys remember when he was mad about me and Skylar?" They all nodded.

"Here's my theory. Every time Oliver struck he was angered by something before that. I thought I saw a figure outside when Oliver and Skylar fought so probably at the restaurant, Corrupter was there too!" "And he controlled Oliver with jealousy and anger!" Chase yelled. "We figured it out!" The teens looked at Mr. Davenport before ending the call. "Now Skylar why were your eyes pink?"