Over 3

"What are you guys talking about? I'm fine. So is Skylar."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oliver smiled as he hopped out of bed and got ready for the new day. He ran down the stairs humming. As soon as he walked into the living room he froze as Kaz and Chase stared at him. "What?" He said as he walked to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of milk. He walked over to the cabinet and Kaz jumped back and Oliver looked at him confused, "What's wrong with everyone?" Skylar froze as she walked in the kitchen with Bree to see Oliver.

"Hey Sky. Wanna bowl of Frosted flakes?" Skylar walked up to him and pulled his face close to hers only to see brown soft eyes. He glanced at her lips and she was hypnotized by him before she moved away. She whispered to Bree and Bree walked up to him and yanked his head down as he protested. "Hey what are you doing?!" He yelled as he yanked away from her. Chase put his shield up in front of Bree and glared at Oliver.

"Don't play dumb now. You nearly fought Skylar last night. You hit Kaz with a ice cube. He has a bruise!" Oliver's face screwed up in confusion, "What are you guys talking about? I'm fine. And so is Skylar." He said as he winked at her. Skylar blushed then shook it off quickly and sighed, "Guys he doesn't remember. Come on Ollie let's train." He smiled at her then walked with her to the hyperlift. Bree gasped as he smirked as his eyes flashed blue.

"Ollie. Oliver. Come on let's train then take a nap." He smiled and lifted his fists in a fighting stance. "Let's go." Skylar threw a high kick but Oliver easily caught it and pulled her forward.  Skylar fumbled for a moment before doing a back flip out of his grip. She grabbed his hands and twisted them and Oliver spun around and ended up with his foot on her back and pulling one of her arms in a way that if little force is applied she'd need medical attention. She tapped the floor and he smiled before he sat on her back and leaned forward near her ear, "How was that?" She groaned under his weight, "Get off me and I'll tell you."

As soon as he got off of her she pounced on him landing at his waist and raised a hand to hit him giggling. He grabbed her wrists before she could hit him and easily flipped them over and sat on her waist. "Super strength." He said. She giggled and opened her eyes and her laughter slowed down as she saw the look in Oliver's eyes. She cleared her throat and he blinked before getting off of her. "Good job today. Let's take that nap." She said. He sat down and she lay her head down on his lap and he froze for a second. He relaxed after a moment and began to brush her hair softly.

Bree paced as she thought over what she saw. She wasn't crazy. SHE WAS NOT CRAZY. Bree ran to the hyperlift and rode down to Command Central. She shivered as she entered and her eyes widened as she saw the whole center covered in ice. She gasped and super sped to Oliver who's fingertips were blue with ice forming on them and he began to move his hands toward Skylar's head. "Stop! Oliver no!"

Bree grabbed the shivering girl from Oliver's grip and he looked at her with blue eyes. Skylar moaned her teeth chattering and Bree super sped them to hyperlift before closing it. She panted heavily as she ran to the living room and rested Skylar on the couch. "Total shutdown!" She yelled and the house began to power down slowly. Everything was off and she sighed in relief. She looked at Skylar and threw a blanket on her.

"Kaz! KAZ!" Bree shouted. Kaz came downstairs tripping over his own feet with his torch a light. "What?" Bree grabbed him by the collar, "Don't sass me. My sister is about to die. I'm about to kill YOUR brother. And where is Chase?!" Kaz's eyes widened as he looked at Skylar. He ran over to her and felt her forehead. "She's freezing what happened?" "I don't know OK. She was with Oliver and he was cold and were is Chase?! CHASE!" Chase came barreling down the stairs on alert. "What's wrong?" 

"What happened to Skylar?" Bree groaned, "Let's discuss this later. What do we do when someone has hypothermia?" Chase nodded and scanned Skylar with his scanner, "Okay her temperature is 75° Fahrenheit and dropping as we speak. Kaz used your heat breath to a slow simmer to heat her up. Bree get her some blankets and towels. Oh and turn the control back on please." Bree hesitated but sped up the stairs and came back down with towels. "Total Reset!"

Bree watched as the lights turned back on and she gasped as she saw a figure outside. She was about to call Chase but when she turned back around it was gone. She went down the hyperlift to see if Oliver was still there. There was a big hole in the wall and she looked around the room slowly. Probably just my imagination, she thought. She turned around to see Oliver's blue eyes glaring at her. "Chase! CHASE?!"