Over 1

"I'm over. I'm over it all. I may be apart of this team but I am so not in yours."

Lab Rats Headquarters - Centium City

"Hey Skylar." "Hey Oliver." Skylar looked at him as he walked to the couch and flopped on it. "What no compliment or wooing today?" He shook his head and glanced at her briefly, "No. You told me to not do that remember?" Skylar nodded remembering when she had told him. "Can you just give me your honest opinion? Pink or Purple or Red?" Oliver sat up and looked at the choices then stared at her, "You look beautiful in anything." Skylar cooed, "Aww. Thanks Oliver." She kisses him on the cheek and runs off. Oliver sighed and slumped down in his chair. "Oh she loves me."

Kaz walked in and nudged the boy with his foot, "What's up with you?" "Skylar kissed me." Kaz burst of laughing, "Yeah and I'm a normo. Tell fake Skylar I said hi." As Kaz was walking out Chase walked in and grabbed an apple and looked at Oliver. "What's wrong with him?" Kaz chuckled, "Skylar 'kissed' him." Chase smiled, "Tell 'Skylar' I said hey."
Oliver glared at them and got into the hyper lift and went down to train.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar frowned as she went down for her daily training session with Oliver only to see him lifting weights. "Hey Ollie. You ready?" "No. I already trained. I can just watch." Skylar's frown deepened, "Come on. Just this once?" Oliver glanced at her and his cold façade faded as his expression softened. He got up and walked over to her, towering over her even with the heels on. "Yeah if you just listen to what I have to say afterwards." Skylar nodded and got in her fighting stance.

"What do you need to talk about?" Skylar said panting. "You." Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "Was it about my powers because I can work on them." Oliver shook his head and sat down, "Sit." Skylar sat next to him and he pulled her closed by her arm. "Have I ever told you why I like you?" Skylar shook her head, "Look Oliver -"

"Let me finish. I like you because you never give up. When it's time to save the world you think of the people before yourself. And of course it helps that you're beautiful. You were always my favorite superhero and you still are and I think it's amazing that you're alive." Skylar looked up at him smiling, "That's why you like me?" He nodded and let go of her hand, "I'm gonna go practice my flying. See you later."

⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛⬜⬛◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜◼⬜⬛⬜◼⬜◼⬜

"Skylar. Skylar. Skylar!" Skylar jumped at the shout near her ears. Kaz smiled from the window by the living room. "Told you shouting would work." Skylar glared at Kaz then zapped him with an electric bolt. "Ow!" Skylar turned to Bree, "What's up sister?" Bree smiled and looked up towards the sky, "You didn't like me at first right?" Skylar hesitated and then nods. Bree sighed and sat on a lounge chair and Skylar groaned. "No, no, no! It's not like that!" Bree glanced at her, "Why didn't you like me then?" Skylar groaned and sat next to her.

"I guess it's because you liked Oliver. And he liked you and he didn't pay attention to me. Remember when you came to Mighty Med?" Bree nods, "So you were jealous?" Skylar shook her head, "No. I don't think so." Bree smiled, "So why were you waiting for him to come back from his flight?" Skylar flopped back in the chair, "I don't know because he'd do it for me?" Bree nodded, "Wanna have girl talk later?" Skylar shook head and Bree nodded.

"Never mind. Can we talk after Oliver comes back?" Bree nodded and walked off typing on her phone. A few minutes later Oliver landed smiling. "That never gets old! What's up? You waited for me?" Skylar nodded, "Yeah, since you're always waiting." Oliver smiled, "Thanks. I have to take a shower so talk to you later okay?" Skylar nodded, "Okay."

"Have you ever noticed that Oliver is taller than you even if you wear heels?" Bree said as she ate a handful of popcorn. Skylar nodded, "That's why I always wear heels. Wouldn't it be cute if I wore flats and stood next to him?" Bree smirked, "You like him?" Skylar sighed and flopped on the bed, "I don't know. He's sweet but he's Oliver. He'll risk his life for me and I'll do the same for him but what do I do?" Bree smiled, "Do what your heart says."

"My heart says why? Why Oliver? Why do I like him?" Bree shrugged, "At least you admitted it. Now tell him!" Skylar frowned, "Do I have to right now?" Bree nodded, "Yeah." Skylar wrung her hands nervously and then got up. As she walked outside she ran into Kaz and she fell on top of him. He smiled, "Hey clumsy." "Hey Kaz have you seen my..." Skylar looked at Oliver and got up immediately and ran after him. He shot up in the sky and left her. She sighed and slid down the wall. Why now?