Over 2

"I never did anything! He's Kaz!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar paced anxiously glancing upwards once in a while. "Skylar come inside okay. He's going to be fine." Skylar looked at Bree tearfully, "He's been gone for hours." Bree pouted as Skylar's voice cracked and a tear ran down her face and she ran over and gave her a hug. "He's okay. Come on inside." Skylar reluctantly walked inside and sat on the couch. Just as she walked inside Kaz and Chase walked in looking confused and tired. "We haven't found him."

Skylar shivered as a cold gust of wind blew past her. She frowned and cracked open an eye.  She got up as she saw a figure in the doorway. She sat slowly, "Oliver?" She smiled and ran to him, "Oliver! Where have you been I've been worried." She said as she wrapped her arm around his waist and laid her head against his chest. He froze not moving before pulling away from her embrace, "I went out so what? At least I haven't been messing around with my best friend."

Skylar shoved him as hard as she could, "What the hell Oliver! We were all worried! Messing around?! I never did anything! He's Kaz! Kaz!" The lights turned on and everyone ran downstairs disturbed by the yelling. "Oliver? Where have you been man?" Kaz said as he walked toward Oliver and Oliver glared at him and shot an ice cube at him. "Okay! Ow!" Oliver faced Skylar and sneered, "I hate you. I'm over. I'm over it all. I may be apart of this team but I'm not apart of yours."  He stomped off angrily leaving a stunned Skylar. She shakes with anger but she was crying.

"He can't hurt me without me hurting him." Skylar super sped up the stairs and pulled him out. "We are not finished talking! Why are you saying this?!" Oliver pulled out of her grasp and pulled her close to him, "Wanna find out how cold I can really be?" Skylar sneered and her hand lit up crackling with lightning. "Not if I singe you." He took a step back, "Bring it on." Chase held up his shield with both hands as they shot each other with their worst intentions at heart.

"Okay! We will not have any of this in here okay! We're all superheros okay! One enemy. Geez. Oliver what has gotten into you?" Oliver glared at everyone. "Nothing nothing at all." His eyes flashed a cold blue before he walked up to his room. "Oh my gosh did you guys see that?" Bree said. "See what?" "His eyes. It turned blue! Oliver has brown eyes!" Skylar shook her head and sat on the chair and began to sob. "Are you okay Sky?" Kaz questioned and Bree shook her head and gestured for them to leave.

As Kaz and Chase left Skylar cried harder and Bree rubbed her back. "I can't believe I almost hurt Oliver and he almost hurt me. Why would he do that? It's kinda obvious that I don't like Kaz like that." Bree looked at her, "Maybe he was possessed or something. His eyes changed color." Skylar suddenly lift up her head quickly in shock and whispered, "Or corrupted." Bree's eyebrows crinkled in confusion as Skylar got up and went to the basement.

Skylar pulled up the hyperdesk and looked through the Mighty Med villain database and stopped at a man. Bree walked in and looked at the man in confusion, "Who's ugly?" "The Corrupter." The man had a pink scarred face that was usually covered by a red mask and is always taken off to corrupt a person. "They say people he usually hypnotizes and the person will have different changes such as behavior and eye color." Bree gasped and nodded, "Oliver."