Fighting for him

I stormed in the house, slamming the door behind me and going straight to my room. I locked my self in, sliding against the wall, to the floor.

How could he do this to me?

"Two and a half years gone to waste" I whispered to myself

As bad as I want to cry and let all of the build up go, I couldn't. I couldn't let anyone know I was hurting. I didn't want my mom, dad, sister, or been my best friend to know. No one knows but justin and I.

I found him kissing Toni during school. He claims that it wasn't him and that it was her, but what was I to believe? I didn't see him push her away, I didn't see him trying to defend himself. I watched her kiss him and he just stood there.

That ugly Bitch

I leaned my head back against the wall, trying to blink my tears back. I don't know what I did to Toni, but I've gotta to talk to her, real shit. I love justin, I truly do and I don't want to let him go, but I guess I have to.

He's never even told me that he loves me.

Holding my head back didn't work, the tears still flowed down my cheeks. The splashed to the wooden floor, creating a tiny puddle. There was a knock at my door,

"Y/n? Are you okay?" Mom asked

I stood up, unlocked the door and lunged myself at her, wrapping my arms around her torso.

"I know, I know" my mom cooed as I cried into her shirt. She rubbed my back, trying to calm me down. "Pattie wants to talk to you after school tomorrow"

"I don't want to go over to patties" I softly denied

"What happened? you used to love going over there." Mom pulled from the hug, wiping my tears "did something happen between you and Justin?"

I sniffled not wanting to tell her but if I didn't I'd feel bad later.

"Kinda"

Mom and I walked into my room. She seated us on the bed.

"Tell me what happened"

"Well, we were at school and I..I forgot where we were, but when I went looking for Justin...i-i" I couldn't get the rest of the rest. The tears came pouring out. I couldn't control myself what's so ever.

"I-i seen Toni ki-kiss him and he-he didn't do anything, he just s-stood there, letting her kiss him" I cried

"Calm down baby girl. did he tell you what was going on?" I nodded, handing her my phone with Justin and I's messages

"Oh...okay" she released a heavy sigh "I'm gonna go finish dinner, I'll bring your plate once I'm done"

My mom kissed my forehead and headed back downstairs. I laid in my bed, curled up. A tear would slip here and there, but I'd wipe it away. I miss him already, if this wouldn't have happened, I'd be in his arms right now. Enjoying all the little things we would talk about.

All I want to him him say are those three words. Those three words that everyone loves to hear, that warms their heart whenever they're said. I've never told him either, I just wanted to hear him say it first. Two years together and he's never told me, two years... Maybe he's not ready. Maybe he just needs time away from me to find who he really is or wants.

Just maybe

I don't understand why Toni did this to me. I must've done something pretty bad for her to treat me like this. We used to be friends, but she used me. And justin...I don't know what to say about him. So bad how I want him back, but then again...should I?

Should I take him back? To end all my pain or will I get hurt again? I want him, I need him, but does he want me? Am I his everything like he would whisper in my ear at night? Am I'm really worth fighting for, like he told me when he'd play with my hair?

The memories we shared, they flashed through my head like an olden times film. He would call me his chocolate angel. He'd call me his Hershey's kiss, the plant kisses all over my face. When I wanted to get out the bed, he'd pull me back and we would wrestle. The memories, all of them, I treasured.

I kept a photo album of the picture we took together. I pulled it from the drawer of my bedside table. All the pictures we took, had something written on the back of them. I didn't want to take them out and read them because it would make me cry. Justin was basically the only person who kept me together and now that we aren't together anymore, I don't know what to do with myself.

I laid back down, hoping that tomorrow will be better. Hoping that this was all a dream and Justin's still mine. I might not even go to school tomorrow...depends.

Once I closed my eyes my phone dinged. I picked it up and looked at the screen. I'd gotten a text from Toni.

T- so you broke up with justin?

Me- why the fuck are you texting me?

T- I'll take that for a yes. Well looks like I can have him now

Me- hell no. He's still mine!

T- he can't be if you ended your relationship

Me- you can't have him anyway, he doesn't go for fake bitches like you

T- but yet, he put up with you for two years

Me- and its gonna be fore the rest of his life, I'll make sure to send you a wedding invitation

T- trust me, he'll be all over me tomorrow

Me- fight me about hoe

T- when, were, and what time

Me- tomorrow, at school, at lunch

I blocked her number and locked my phone. She can catch these hand, why she playin'.

Sorry I haven't updated, but here you go and in the second imagine I'm gonna give you choices from my drafts, I got a lot of them hoes.

Sorry if there were any mistakes.

Do any of you like raisins?

Tbh them hoes nasty af, just like Toni '‚:)