"let me know"

"Sammy, fuckin' stop" I giggled as sammy continued to talk about people.

"Yo, his overbite could be used for one of those bulldozer claws"

I laughed harder at his insult "sammy quit"

He smiled, wrapping his arm around me. I leaned my head against him, calming down from my laughing fit.
Sammy and I aren't dating, but he likes me. I kind of like him, but I'm not completely sure yet.

Justin walked over to our group of two, taking a seat I'm front of me.

"Hey, Y/n" he smiled

I absolutely adored Justin's smile, it was something I could look at for centuries

"Hey"

"I've gotta ask you something later, its kind of important"

"Okay" Sammy tightened his grip on me, causing Justin to frown

The bell rang.

Justin stood up and began to walk away. Something about his frown made my heart hurt, it made me want to wrap my arms around him and whisper sweet nothings in his ear.

I caught myself walking faster, trying to catch up with him. "Justin"

I grabbed his arm, turning him around. I hesitated, as our eyes met. I couldn't find the words I was trying to put out, the only thing I could do was stare.

I swallowed the lump in my throat "wha-whats wrong?"

"Nothing, it wouldn't matter to you" he spoke

"Yes it would, tell me what's wrong"

Justin glanced over me, clenching his jaw. I placed my hand over it, he relaxed.

"I have to go"

I felt Sammy place his hand on the small of my back. For some reason, I wanted to cry. I felt that justin was avoiding me and has been ever since I found out that Sammy likes me. Of course I let justin know, he's been one of my best friends since fourth grade.

"You need to get to class bef-" the bell interrupted him "okay then"

We started walking toward the halls, his classroom came before mine, so he went to class. I continued walking down the hallway, there was a soft whimper.

Who's crying?

I looked for where it was coming from. I had a feeling that it was probably Tatiana, she's the only person I know that would hide during class and cry where no one could hear her. Turing around the corner, I heard it was coming from the janitors closet.

Why here?

I quietly pulled the door open. It wasn't Tatiana... It was justin. I quickly moved by his side, wrapping my arms around him.

"Justin...i- what's wrong?"

He didn't say a word, instead he just wiped his face and looked at me. His face was puffy and his eyes were red.

"Y/n." He paused, wiping his eyes again "how do you feel, let me know"

"How do I feel about what?"

"Would you ever lie to me?" I shook my head "will you be one hundred percent honest?"

"Of course I will"

"When you see Sammy, how do you feel?" I looked into his eyes

"I feel happy, like he can make me feel better whenever, wherever" I told him

"What about me?"

I sighed, smiling a little "I hate the way you make me feel"

"What?"