First time for everything

Justin

"I can't stand you Justin!" Y/n yelled watching me take a seat on the couch as we entered the house

"Okay?" I mumbled

"It's all your fault that we missed it, if you would've gotten your lazy ass up then maybe we would've gotten there on time!" She yelled again

I tried zoning her out, but she kept yelling at me. I know she didn't really feel this way, she was just angry and I was stressed.

"Shut up, Y/n" I told her, turning on the tv

"Shut up? Oh don't tell me to shut up"

She was really getting aggravating and I couldn't take it anymore. I'm tire o her taking out her anger on me then acting like everything is okay. I stood up and tried walking upstairs but she got in my way and started yelling in my face.

Y/n

I continued yelling at Justin until he realized that he was wrong. His hands gripped my upper arms and holding them tight.

"Y/n shut the fuck up!" Justin yelled

"No because you know I wanted to be there and it's your fault I didn't get to go!"

Justin took one hand from my arm, bringing it across my face. I stood there looking him in the eyes as I held my cheek. I didn't feel the way I was supposed to about it, this is the first time Justin's ever hit me and it....turned me on. His features in his face softened as his mouth gapped.

"Y/n, I-I'm so sor-" I smashed my lips to his

Justin was surprised by my actions, but he still kissed me back. I pushing him back on the couch, kissing him harder.

"What are you doing?" Justin asked

"I want you now" I growled in his ear

Justin pulled my shirt off as I did the same to his. He flipped us over, climbing between my legs and kissing down my neck.

"Choke me daddy"

...

Omfg I'm done...I cant even finish.

Should I??