"Well hello there. What's a pretty girl like you doing out here all alone?"

I trembled and started to back away. He of course continued to follow me.

"Come on. You should come to my place. It's nice and cozy. We can have a fun time. A very fun time."

I turned and ran but he easily caught up to me and wrapped his arms around me. He covered my mouth as I was about to scream. I started crying all over again.

Why do bad things always happen to me. I was kicking, or trying to but he had a firm grip and wouldn't let go.

We soon came to a house and by then I had stopped and was whimpering.

"Come on bitch. Your gonna have the best time with me......and my friends."

I gasp and start to cry once again. I am such a cry baby. We entered the house and he tied my hands together behind my back. More men, probably about two more, came from the shadows.

They were grinning like mad men. They were all muscular and looked familiar to the one that took me here. They all had an obvious bulg in their shorts.

The good thing is. I had texted Jake. When I had told him my story, he got an app to track my phone. I told him that I wanted to go home and to come get me.

I hope he comes soon.

They started to undress me I tried to scurry away but they held me in place. They ripped off my shirt and shorts. They sized up my body before ripping the rest off.

"I like."

The others nod in agreement. They came forward slowly. I scream as loud as I can.

Please hurry Jake.

《Jake's POV》

As soon as I got her text I ran out of school. The teacher yelled at me but I just kept running. I hopped in the car and sped into the city.

I check my phone to see where she was.

That's strange. It says she's in an old house. Maybe that's where her parents left her while they were on vacation.i pulled into the driveway but pulled out just to realize that it was probably smart to park a couple blocks away.

I walked fast and didn't go strait to the door when I heard a scream.

"PLEASE! STOP IT PLEASE!!"

Someone was screeming and it sounded like ........ murder? I walked around the house and finally found a window with a small veiw. I could here whimpers and crying. I looked in and saw......

Emily........

She was on the floor crying . There were three men around her. One was fucking the crap out of her, I could tell because of the bruises on her legs. Another was licking her and the other was leaving marks on her very where.

"No......" I whisper to myself.

I walked around and as quietly as I could put something in every door that led outside, every window had bods over them, and went to get the police.

-----------------

The police came and they came silently. Some had no expression and some had a worried look on their face.

They surrounded the building and the head officer walked up and knocked on the door.

"This is the sherif department and you need to open up right now."

"Shit! Where do we put her. I want to save her for late!"

"I don't know! Now is not the time!"

The officer motioned for the swat team to enter. They knocked down the door and rushed in. I tried to run with them but they blocked me.

I heard gun shots and could hear faint whimpers probably from Emily.

I hope she's ok......