Wolf-Napped By My Mates (33)

~Spade POV~

The man bounded my hands with sliver chains and my ankles.

"Move." He said with a hard shove towards the door and i moved without complaining. Making sure to stay silent as i walked.

Sigh.

The man finally went ahead of me and opened the huge double doors revealing the Higher Ups and all Alphas, Lunas, King Alphas, and Queen Alphas.

But there was five people with their backs faced me but it looked familiar.

Was it mom and dad?

"Mothers? Fathers?" I asked and they turned around only to growled when they saw my hands and ankles bounded in sliver chains.

"Release her!" Annette demanded of the man who stood next to me. Without hesitation he undone the bounds.

"Young lady where have you been!" Demanded Jarvis.

"Err about that i was busy lately father." I answered scratching the back of my head trying to act innocent.

"What is the meaning of this!? Why is our daughter in chains!" Demanded of Howard and Darwin. While the others are shock of what they heard.

"she... she's your daughter?" Rick stuttered.

"No shit Sherlock." I tell him.

"Biological?" He questioned but i ignored him. There was a whispers around the pack King Alphas, Queen Alphas, Alphas and Lunas.

"She is the wanted killer of our kind." Rick answered them.

"I thought it would be someone else since someone else is killing off our kind. so we have sent her to go find the killer, making her the hunter to hunt the ones killing your kind." Howard tells them.

"Young lady you were supposed to tell us when you find your mate." Mother Annette scolded me.

"Errrr... I thought steve told you?" I asked her instead of answering her.

"He knew about this!" She cried.

"Um I guess he did?" I asked once again.

"Young lady after this is over we are going home and talk this over." Said Zahra.

"She isn't going anywhere." My mates growls at her.

"And you think you control her?" Questioned Zahra, menacingly.

"Okay this is so getting out of hands and so mother calm down and just let them come along. I'm afraid it's going to hurt me and them when we're far away part, mother." I said breaking the ice.

"All the better get to know your mates." Exclaimed Annette.

I swear they're so weird sometimes.

And god damn to many conversations at one time.

"What do you mean by that?" Asked a Queen Alpha.

"That someone in each pack is working behind our backs." I say to her and the rest.

"Were we speaking to you." She sneered.

"Better to respect her or you be removed from your status." Growled Jarvis.

See moments like this you have to love Jarvus, he's soo over protective of me even when im not his real child. At times it can be a pain in the ass, though.

The Queen Alpha shot me a glare and I just smile at her knowingly.

"Why respect her, a woman who whores herself to the Elders." She spat.