Wolf-Napped By My Mates (25)

Please ENJOY!

Like always......

Read, Comment, Follow, and VOTE!

Thanks.

*Wink wink*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I whip my head at the voice that i missed for soo long and wanted to hear for three freaking months.

Steve Moore stood there a smile playing on his lips but sad look in his eyes. He looked freshed but crappy at the same time.

A gasp came from behind me and i turned around to see Mark there his hand covering his mouth, tears starting to form.

"Mark." Steve said lowly than a whispers but i caught it before it flew away with the wind.

I turn back to face Steve and ran over jumping into his arms causing growls from around us but i didnt care i missed him.

I missed the man that had always been there with me. The man that i thought could have killed himself. The man who i grew to love in time as a brother. The man who i became a sister too.

"Where the hell were you, you bastard!" I said as i pulled back smacking his arm.

"And i was going to say the same to you." He muttered under his breath.

"I tried calling you! But you never picked up!" I exclaimed giving him another smack to the arm.

He was sratching his chin looking over my shoulder and i knew he was looking at Mark. "Ummm, about that i guess you could say i sort of gotten a new phone and the thing is-"

I cut him off smacking him again "And you didnt think about calling my number!"

"Geez, wo"Man" let me finish first before you cut me off. And shit stop hitting me it hurts like a bitch ya know." He defended himself.

"Dude you just not call me Wo"man". Imma so kill you but thats for later. Now finish what you were going to say earlier."

"I sort of forgot your number." He held his hands up protectively covering himself. But he didnt cover himself good enough. I kicked him where the shine dont shine making fall to my feet.

"Thanks for telling me how little i mean to you." I said to him. "But this is Sunny and Caleb two more people into the family."

"Remind me to kill you later." He said cuffing himself looking up at me. "But hiya kids."

"That's Steve by the way." I say to them both and they just nod as Ken ran over to asked if he was ok.

"Uncle, uncle, uncle do it hurt?" He asked.

"Of course it hurts, little Ken Ken." Steve gasped.

"That good then." Ken said coming back to my side.

"Oh ok i see how it is." Steve said dramatically before shooting me a mug. "I miss you too, Sage."

He got up and hugged me and i let him and i was now crying.

"Shhhh its ok now Sage im here." He cooed to me and i cried harder. Until i felt another warm body hugging mines i pulled back away from Steve's chest a little to see Ken Ken then Caleb and Sunny but she was sort of uncomfort as she did and was mostly hugging me in comfort. Steve chuckled "i guess you could say were all here for ya ass."

I smacked his arm. "Hey there are kids here."

"Shi- Shoot my bad." He said. "And can you stop hugging me im dying here."

"Well thats what you get for leaving without my notice." I say to him.

"Ahem as i remembered you were taken by the Alpha Kings." He said.

"Ahem please notice that were are still here and about." Said someone from behind us and to think we completely forgot about the pack.

"Shitz cant a girl have some bonding time with her bud." I complained to the poor man.

"Umm i guess you can, Luna." He said and i glared at him.

"I am not your Luna! For godsakes peeps!"

"Nene you said bad word." Pointed out both Ken and Caleb.

"Na uhhhh." I said.

"Umm you did." Backed up both Steve and Sunny.

"And your supposed to be on my side." I scolded Steve who had his held up in surrendering motion.

Just as another voice or should i say two voices say. "Of course your not there Luna your their Queen."

Please tell me its not who i think it is, i tell myself as i turned around. Seeing Markus and Lucas standing there looking hot and furious.

"Ummm Hello?" I say to them.

"Where did you think you were this whole time, little Mate!" (Lucas)

"Thank god your safe" (Makrus)

"She is mines!" Said Rick and i sighed.

Wait Rick? What the fuck! I turned round to find Rick coming from out of the woods shirtless.

"Oh hell no! She aint yours!" Steve backed me up. "Remember you left her for that whore!"

"And that was a mistake on my part!" Rick growled at Steve.

"And that makes her OURS!" Said both Lucas and Markus.

I rolled my eyes, Men.

Ones you could live without and not without.

"Can you please not talk about me as if im some Property!" I shouted. "And Do Please Let Me Remind You." I pointed at Rick. "Im Not Yours!" then pointed at the twins, "I'll um I dunno talk to you guys later." I pointed at Steve, " and You! We Need to Catch Up on Things if you know what I mean."

I was talking about what really happened after I left/kidnapped by my other two idiot mates.

"Sure." he muttered.

"No the fates gave you to me first!" complaint Rick walking to me and Steve.

"Stand down, Pup!" demanded Lucas coming to my side covering my much smaller form. Rick bowed his head in submission but he fought his wolf and attacked Lucas, tackling him down to the ground but luckily I moved out of the way in time.

"Hold Markus back!" I told the pack member and they did so many men jumped onto Markus holding him down. "Steve you get the memo! Julia come and get the kids to safety!"

Me and Steve went after the wolves that were tumbling and biting into each other. Steve grabbed onto a beautifully black colored wolf, which was Rick and I grabbed onto the silvery one.

"Lucas, calm down." I begged him like I begged Rick not to long ago. Just as he was calming down in my grasp and looking away from Rick. I guess Rick escaped from Steve grasp and come up from behind Lucas, panicked I pushed Lucas out of the way and was prepared for the blow to come.

But little did I know.

It never came....................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aha! Updated! Woot Woot !

I kept my promise! but I also thought I wasn't because lots of things came up!

and I totally forgot to do my HW!

But imma do that now. Since I updated!

And I dunno whens the next updates but i'll make sure its Soon!!!!!!!

Thanks For Reading My Lovelies!

BEbe XP