What Sc thought of me

Sc POV
"I wonder what Ben is doing" I thought. As I was walking towards his door I heard giggling. "What is going on that doesn't sound like Jeff he never laughs like that!" I thought. I opened the door and was Ben playing games with a girl who looks exactly like him except her hair was longer and darker than his. "What's going on Ben!" I yelled at them so they both could here me. Ben pauses the game. "Oh... Hey Smile this is my sister that you almost killed," Said Ben trying to get me to calm down. "Yeah, but I forgive you. You didn't really know. Me and Benny were playing Mario Kart 8 do you want to play with us?" She asked. "Sure why not," I replied. I was expecting him to cheat and jump into the TV, but he didn't which was a surprise to me. Ashlen, Ben, and I played was about to play another game, but I was in deep though. Why didn't he cheat like always... Was it because that his sister was here and he want her to go easy on her? "So Benny I missed you so much so what's it like to be in this big house and with other people?" Ashlen asked while she was still con-citrated on the game. So this was why he hated me for calling him Benny.... Man... I feel bad for him... On what he's been through....
~~~~~~~few hours~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~Later~~~~~~~~~
Jeff POV
I was still in the living room after that hole fiasco happened...
____________________________
Sorry guys for the short chapters I've been kinds running out of ideas so here??? I guess well I hope you guys have been enjoy it so later.... for now *jumps out a window*