School

As I was walking to school I put in my ear buds into my in p3 player and listened to the Song of Healing (play the video), and I started to sing the song.
"Day to night
dark to light
For the sands of time
Let the years
Like the gears of a clock unwind
In your mind walk though time back to better days
Memories like a dream wash tears away
Like a star in the sky darkness can't reach you
Light the night
Joy is light till the new dawn
Cast away your old face
Let go yo spite
With this mask I will ask to borrow your liiiiight"
As I finished the song I was already at school. As I enter the school I went to my locker. Within a split second I was pushed into my locker by the bully Nate and his two friends Sam and Levin ( sorry if that's our names). "Well, well, well, look who we have here," Nate said giving me a big grin. "What do you want," I said coldly. Just then I felt my face heat up on my right cheek as I felt is stunged. "That's what you get for talking back to me!" yelled Nate as his other friends laugh at me. I didn't answer back if I did they would hit me again. Nate let go of me and walked to his girlfriend a made out. "EEEWWWW!!!" I thought and walked to my history class.
-----------after school------------
I walked into the forest and I walked to the pond where Ben died. "Gosh I miss you so much big brother. I wish I could have helped you, but they were to fast." I thought. I sat down on the ground crying. After a few minutes I heard something. "Hello is anyone there!!" I yelled. The sound came closer I ran out of the forest and went home.
??? POV
I've been watching her seen I died I can't believed that she can put up with her family.
To Be
Continued...
I hope you liked this chapter leave a like commit on how much you enjoyed it. Also follow me and SmileCreeper456 she is the most awesomest friend on wattpad I could ever have.
Later.......for now