Meeting SmileCreeper

Oh by the way this isn't copyright I wanted her to be in my book cause why not anyway on with the story
Ashlen's POV

After the boy disappear I decided to go home. So I go my things and left I climbed on my cherry blossom tree that is near my window. (The next video above you don't have to watch it) I looked out the window and saw the sun was setting. So I got in my pajamas and went to sleep.
-----------Time Skip--------------
-----------To Midnight-----------
I was starting to wake up as I was I felt presser on my body. I opened my eyes and saw a girl with brown hair, a jacket with three kinds of gray stripes, skinny jeans, converse, mouth guard, and blue googles. I was scared for my life that I didn't know what to do. She spoke," Awww don't be scared! Don't frown just smile." As I thought this was it within a second I felt the presser off my body I looker around. I looked on the floor and saw the boy I saw yesterday and the girl. "SmileCreeper don't kill her!" he said. "Why not!" SC (short for SmileCreeper) said sadly and began to pout. "Because she will be useful to us very soon." As soon as he finished I blacked out.
____________________________

Hey guys Moody here thanks for reading my book I really appreciate it a lot. I hope you have a great day.
Later.....for now *jumps out of a window*