5 Years Later....

It's been a few years now if got into music so I started playing the flute by myself it really lonely sometimes but I get use to it. I also got a perverted side I don't know how it just came out of nowhere, but right now I don't care. I've been walking in the woods lately people found it surprising that I haven't died yet because who ever goes in never come out. Every now and then I hear this static noise that makes me pass out. As I was walking home I heard foot steps right behind me so I turned around and there was nothing or nobody. As I got home I ran to my room as fast as I could. As I was in my room I had a Nintendo 64 that was my brothers.
I wish he was still here.
----------Time Ship----------------

It was about sun down so I got in to Pajamas and went to bed.

Morning

It is Saturday so I grabbed a notebook and pencil and ran to the woods. As I was their in the woods (aka Slender woods I don't know that yet ^.^) I heard a rustling in the bush. I walked closer to the bush without making a sound. As I finally got to it I saw a boy with blonde hair. He finally noticed me we stared into each others eyes but he didn't have any eyes which was weird. To me it felt like I knew him but where. I blinked then he was just gone like he was never here.

Ben's POV
That was close I got to be more careful.
"Who was that Ben?" Jeff asked. "And can we kill her?"
"No you can't kill her she's my sister! Plus she will become one of us. She just hasn't had came out of her sanity just yet just be patient Jeff" I said.
____________________________

Hey guys sorry it's been awhile since I uploaded I had a little writers block. Sorry it's short.
Later....for now *jumps out of a window*