Insanity takes over

------------Time Skip------------
Today is Saturday I feel this urge of killing and going to the woods. I'm just staring at the wall. My father burst the the door. "Hey b*tch," yell father.
I ignored him and kept staring at the wall. "Answer when I'm talking to you!" The he slapped me. He did it again but when he was about to hit my face I stopped him. "How about we change things a bit dad?" I said in a demonic voice. I was the terrifying look in his eyes. "Whats wrong you you scared of your own daughter?" He didn't answer. "Answer me when I'm talking to you!" I said as I was breaking his wrist. Then out of now where a sword appears in front of me. I took it as it was sent for me and stabbed him slowly. He was yelling for help to call the police. I their was blood everywhere on me and in my room.  I stabbed him in the stomach he kept on yelling and pleading for mearce. "Why should I you already broke me and now you!" I slowly cut his arms off and u was aiming for his heart. "Your mood has changed hasn't it?" I wrote it everywhere on the walls. I saw my dad take his last breath. I heard the sirens and got something from under my pillow. It was was a little bear that Ben gave me before he died. I looked of an escape I looked at the TV and as I got near it it started to turn orange (it's my favorite color so deal with it) I touch the TV and my hand went into it so I jumped into the TV. I went to. I found myself in a Link costume with some kind of liquid on my face. I touched it I realized that it was blood I was mirror appear I looked at my self and saw that my eyes were black with red. I then fell out of the TV and saw a lot of strange people and then a saw a boy who just looked exactly like me. "Who and what are you guys?" I asked. "Hey look a new chick! Let's kill her," said a man with white skin, cole black hair, an endless smile, black pants, and a white hoodie. "Hey what's your name anyway?" Asked the boy who looked exactly like me. "Ashlen,"I said with no emotions. "Sister? It that really you?
---------To Be Continued-------
Hey guys sorry for the slow update I'm really busy with school and stuff I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. If you did vote and follow if you haven't. I also got some more books so go check them out. Until next time. Later....for now and have a great presidents day.