----

It's been a day since Evie passed out. That means today's the invasion and she's still not awake. I called the pack doctor and she said she would be here soon to check on her. I'm in Evie's room looking down at my poor little sister.

In all honesty I thought she would be awake by now, I was hoping it was something minor... I just don't know why she hasn't woken up yet.

A light knock is heard from the door. I slowly get up from the bed and make my way over to the door. I open it and I see Dr. Silver. I smile gratefully and step to the side allowing her to walk in.

"Good morning Luna." She says as she approaches the bed and places her doctor's case next to Evie.

"Morning Dr. Silver." I say with a sigh. She pulls out her equipment. She takes Evie's heart beat, blood pressure, and temperature.

I just sit on the chair and allow her to do her thing. Sure I have healing powers but I have no knowledge about being a doctor. After a few minutes the doctor turns around and smiles at me.

"She's doing just fine, her body seems to be in shock about something though. What happened right before she passed out?" She asks me.

"In all honesty I wasn't there, but from what I heard was that Evie was playing tag with Rosie and Ralf. She suddenly screamed, grabbed her head, and fell to the floor." I say and shake my head in sorrow.

"On the bright side she is doing just fine. Her body just needs some time to get over the shock."

I sigh in relief. "Thank you so much Dr." I say and give her a gracious smile. I walk her to the door. She turns to me before she leaves.

"Just let her rest okay? She should be waking up soon. When she does, try to keep her calm and figure out what caused her to pass out. Inform me when you get the details okay?" I nod.

She leaves the room. As I'm about to shut the door I see a hoard of people rushing out of their rooms. I wonder where they are all going?

I look back at Evie and see she is still passed out. Well I guess it won't harm anyone if I go see what's going on. I slip through the door and close it behind me. I follow the direction in which everyone was going but I stop when I get to a group of older women. I look at them. They might know what's going on.

I approach their group and they stare at me as I approach. They all bow their heads in respect and wait for me to speak. Ugh stupid Luna position. This is embarrassing!

"Hello" I say in a friendly tone. They look up and smile.

"Hello Luna."

"Do you guys know where everyone is headed to?" I ask and look around. They stare at me wide eyed.

"You don't know?" One of them asks. I shake my head. "They are headed out to the battle field. Bryce made the orders a couple of minutes ago."

He did what? Are you kidding me! He didn't even run the idea by me! We are supposed to be running this pack together!

"Oh... thank you." I say. I turn to walk away. "Have a nice day." I say over my shoulder. Bryce is going to get a piece of my mind.

I march into Bryce's office. He was in the process of standing up when I barged in. He looks at me and I walk right up to him.

"Hi Kari-" I cut him off.

"Don't 'Hi Kari' me. You just made the orders to go out to the battle field. You never even mentioned to me that you were thinking about leaving right now. I don't know if you know this, but this is a partnership. You made me Luna and now you're just going to lead the pack on your own? Do you know how embarrassing it was to be told by women in the pack that my mate made orders to go to battle and I had no idea?" I shout at him. He looks shocked for a moment then he runs a hand through his hair.