Chapter One

Uncovered ©

  This Book will be written by the following:

Immortalme998, livingdifferent-red, chanina123, superemeempress, catlikecupcakes, figgyfan, OkamiAmaterasu, NightmareAngel, and thuyvile

Together we are "The Femme Fatale Ten"

 Now we have all rights reserved in on this story so don't try to copy it and try and put it off as your own.

Chapter 1 written by Immortalme998

 Imagine one day you find out you’re not human and you never were. That you had four sisters you never knew existed. That the people or person that raised you wasn't the one that created or gave birth to you. How would you feel? Would you not believe it? Would you be happy? And how about to top it all of that you had powers that could harm anyone and everyone? Crazy right? Well that's how my sisters and I all feel.

Grachelle's POV

My eyes flew open and a smile slid across my face. Another wonderful day in the life of me. I sat up and stretched my arms out as I yawned. I looked around my room. My room was a room for a queen. This was perfect since at my school I’m queen bee, not to mention that I’m also the hugest heartbreaker at my school.

  I threw my legs off my bed slipping on my white fluffy slippers. I walked over to my dresser. I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror. “I am truly gorgeous,” I said putting on a kissy face and giving myself a wink. I hit the play button on my radio and the song ‘Wind it Up’ filled the room. I turned around and took a deep breath in, taking in my beautiful room.

  My room was huge but it's not the biggest room in my condo believe it or not. My walls are jasmine, the borders of the walls are jet black, my floor is covered with a carpet that's a very light purple, my dresser is in front of my queen sized bed, on the right of my bed is a huge walk out window with a small patio outside, my walk in closet is on the left of my dresser, I have two nightstands of pictures of me, my mom, and my friends. Oh and my husky named Snowflake, and above my bed on the wall is a huge portrait of me, made three days before my sixteen birthday.

  I know right, I have an awesome room. I danced my way over to my closet and switched the light on. I let my hand run over all my dresses, I then walked over to my shirts section and stopped at a tank top that caught my eye. It had a high neck, was sleeveless, had a ruffle front, v neck and was purple, pink, and black. Perfect! I took the hanger off the rack and walked over to my skirts.

   I brushed my fingers against them as I held the shirt next to each of them to see how it would look with the skirt. I tilted my head as I held the shirt up closer to a skirt. The skirt was a few inches above the knee, black leather, and it would fit me tight. Another perfect match!

  After that I quickly found the perfect shoes. Stylin’ purple and black platform sandals. I put my outfit on the round chair in the middle of the closet and walked over to my own bathroom which, did I mention, is also in my room. I began running the shower. After my nice warm bath I got dressed, and walked over to look at myself in the mirror.

   I fluffed my hair and began applying black eyeliner with light pink lipstick, light purple eye shadow, and skin tone blush. All ready. I grabbed my bag and headed for my kitchen but paused turning off my stereo and grabbing my phone.

  ‘How could I forget you?’ I thought to myself. I continued to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and pulled out some water pouring myself a glass, then putting it back. I looked at my phone. 7:23. I shrugged and sipped my water, grabbed a granola bar and headed out the door grabbing my car keys on the way out.