"Hm," Marlena hummed as she turned around to shield herself from Bucky's watchful eyes as she changed bras. "Aren't you just a creep. . ."

"Wait, what good news?" Bucky asked, finally averting his attention away from Marlena and back to Sam.

"The good news that King Kitty Cat is letting you stay," he answered. "It took a bit of convincing, but after explaining the whole Marlena situation and stuff he was good with it. Can I turn around now please?"

Marlena chuckled and pulled her shirt over her head. "Go ahead, pal."

Sam let out a sigh of relief and turned around, his eyes falling on Marlena, who was struggling to put her tennis shoes on. "What are you doing, Marlena?"

"Trying to put on my tennis shoes. What does it look like?" She let out a squeal as she fell onto the floor, earning a laugh from the two men. "I hate you both."

"Sure you do," Sam scoffed. "Where are you going anyway?"

"To get Levi," she answered as she finished tying her shoe.

Bucky let out a groan and fell back onto the bed, not at all pleased with the fact she was going to see Levi. He didn't care what Marlena had told him about him being gay. He still had his doubts about the boy, but that was only because he was so protective over Marlena. She was his, and no one was going to take her away from him. "Why are you going to see him?"

Marlena gave him a look. "Because he's my friend."

"A friend that has no regards for personal space," Sam chimed in. "I saw the way he was on you the day we arrived. Barnes has every right to be a bit skeptical."

"No he doesn't, because Levi is gay," Marlena told him.

"How do you know he's really gay, though?" Bucky remarked, sitting up to look at her. "What if it's just a cover up? What if he's only pretending to be gay so he can get close to you? What if-"

"You know the day you guys came back?" Marlena cut him off, crossing her arms over her chest. She was getting annoyed with Bucky questioning her about Levi, especially when she specifically told him that he had nothing to worry about.

Bucky and Sam only nodded.

"Well, you know how he whispered in my ear?"

"I bet it was sexual," Sam said.

Marlena rolled her eyes. "It was very, very sexual, but it had nothing at all to do with anything sexual he wanted to do with me. What he said was about Bucky, which, by the way, went something along the lines of 'He'll forget what being in cryo ever felt like when he gets a taste of this hot piece of meat.' If anyone is going to be skeptical about Levi's intentions, it's going to be me, considering the fact that he wants to sexually devour my fiancé."

Bucky's face turned a bright shade of red as he listened to her words. He tried to focus on the warm, loving feeling he received from Marlena actually calling him her fiancé, but the nauseating feeling of Levi's words outweighed it. "I think I'm gonna be sick."

Marlena chuckled and walked over to sit next to him, wasting not a single second in grabbing his face and pressing her lips to his. "Does that make you feel better?" she asked when she pulled away.

Bucky smiled and nodded before kissing her again, while Sam looked at them with a disgusted expression on his face.

"Save the honeymoon for after the wedding," he said before heading towards the door. "Good gosh."

Marlena chuckled at Sam and pulled away from Bucky, though she wrapped her arms around his torso and pulled him into a hug. "You're just jealous, Sammy."

"Not at all, cupcake. The Falcon gets all the girls." Sam winked at the two of them before heading out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

Bucky smiled and shook his head, craning his head down to look at Marlena. "Guess he'll never know the amazing pleasure of having just one, outrageously beautiful girl. I'm so glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you, Marlena Claire."

"I love you so damn much, Bucky Barnes," Marlena breathed out, bringing his lips to hers once again.

She laid back down onto the mattress, pulling him on top of her. She wrapped one arm around his neck, while using the other to pull his body closer to her own. His flesh hand found the hem of her shirt, and he pushed it up, only to stop when he remembered she was supposed to meet Levi.

"Wait, what about Levi?" Bucky asked breathlessly as he pulled away from her.

"I think he can wait a little bit," she told him with a small smirk on his face. "You, James, are my main priority at the moment."

Bucky simply responded by pressing a deep and lustful kiss to her lips, their bodies soon moving in perfect sync with one another.