Prolouge

I looked outside of the window again. "We are not there yet Drew. You are just going to have to wait!" I made a pouty face as my mom told me that we were still not at my step dad's house.

"But mom!" I cried as she sighed. God damnit, why does my my step dad have to live so far away? I peered down at my phone, I'm rarely ever on, to see what time it is. Shit, we still have another hour to go before we get there.

"Drew...," she said, "Don't act up ok? We have another hour. How about you take a nap. You seem a little...tired right now."

"BUT I HATE NAPS," I screamed, "NO, NEVER! YOU DO NOT CONTROL ME!" I rolled down the window and started screaming, "RAPE! RAPE! HELP, IM BEING SEXUALLY HARASSED!"

"Drew! Stop it, please just get some rest and stop with the screaming!" My mother said calmly. You see the thing is, I'm hyperactive so I happen to be immature, at times...and super sexy... Mmhmm.

The point is, I'm not the normal type. I am seventeen and I apparently am the most perfect child there ever was to live, but that doesn't mean everyone likes me, that just means most people find me successful but immature and annoying.  Don't worry, I'm definitely not some filthy God ass rich person who spends time watching "Keeping up With the Kardashians" and yelling at my butler to go fetch me some sovereign steak. And you wanna know the most shocking part of all?...I'm gay. BUN DUN DUNNNN *gasp*. It's really not that big of a deal. What's wrong with liking dicks instead of chicks?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was really short but I suppose it can just be a glimpse on what you will be expecting. I will post the next chapter earlier if I get a maximum of five votes and two comments! Thank you guys!