Chapter 54

(Hey guys! I have no homework tonight YES! I figured I'd update :) -Alyssa)

***Marcel's POV, Friday***

I waited for Alyssa to get here. My nerves are taking over me. I don't want to do this plan at all. It's been bothering me ever since Alyssa told me about it. I didn't think she was like that. I didn't think she'd stoop to Tiffany and Bella's level. I don't know if I can do this.

I was all gung-ho for the plan in the beginning. Then I started thinking about it. Kissing Tiffany makes me want to throw up. I felt hurt that Alyssa would be okay with her kissing me. It makes me feel like she doesn't even care.

I paced back and forth in my living room. I froze when I heard the doorbell. I walked over to get it and opened it to see Alyssa with her video camera.

"Hey, baby." She greeted.

"Hi." I muttered. Her face dropped a little for a split second then the corners of her mouth formed a smile.

"Okay, so where should I set up the camera?" She wandered around, looking for possible places.

I was a little upset that she didn't really ask me how I felt about all this.

"Um, it d-doesn't matter." I said.

"Hmm, how about here?" She said setting the camera down on one of the stair steps.

"Sure." I agreed.

"What time did you tell Tiffany?" Alyssa asked, turning back toward me.

"5:00pm." I answered.

She nodded. It was about 4pm now, so we have some time to kill.

I decided to go up to my room and Alyssa followed. I went into my bedroom and sat on the bed. Alyssa did as she always does, goes straight to the book shelf.

She looked at all the titles and picked up one that sparked her interest.

She brought it back to the bed and sat next to me. I looked the title of the book.

"Could There Be Life On Mars?"

Alyssa smirked.

"Well could there be?" She asked, referring to the book title.

"You want my own o-opinion?" I asked curiously.

She nodded.

"Well, I do think there could be life on Mars. There was once ice found there, meaning water was there. However, in 2008, a rover went there looking for any microorganisms and found no source of life. In the end, it's undecided." I explained.

*****

I heard the doorbell ring and Alyssa gave me a knowing look. She encouraged me to go downstairs and get it. Alyssa stayed in my bedroom as I went to get the door.

My heart was pounding. I can't do this.

I put on the best smile I could muster up and opened the door. There was Tiffany in a VERY short skirt, lots of makeup, and a low-cut shirt. I'm not impressed. But frankly, I'm not surprised.

"Hi, Marcel." I didn't like the way she said my name. Maybe I just don't like her.

"Hey, Tiffany."

Use your best acting skills, Marcel.

"I like you, a lot." Tiffany immediately said, seductively. I fought the urge to throw up.

"I have a girlfriend." I had to say this for the video, "it will make her seem like a huge whore" Alyssa once said.

"You know you like me. Don't be in denial." Tiffany came closer to me.

"You're right." I said as flirty as I could. I'm not good at this stuff.

"I knew it." She said, narrowing her blue eyes.

She crept even closer to me. I can't believe Alyssa would be okay with this. If I saw a guy come this close to her, I'd probably beat the crap of out him.

Woah, calm down.

Her face was inches from mine. I can't do this. Her lips were about to touch mine before I pulled my head back.

"No, I'm not doing this! Tiffany, you need to stop! I don't like you and never will! I love Alyssa. I've never been happier with anyone but her. You will never steal me away. I'm tired of this, can we just all get along. Alyssa and I already know your whole master plan that you got Bella into. And the truth is, this is all a plan too! And I'm not doing it! None of this matters, nothing will ever tear Alyssa and I apart!" I screamed.

Tiffany's eyes went wide and her mouth was agape.

***Alyssa's POV***

I heard Marcel's shouting from up here. I can't believe my ears. I've never heard him scream. He's never been angry in front of me. His deep voice boomed through the house. Everything he said, opened my eyes.

I didn't even ask how he felt about this. I got so wrapped up in the whole plan that I totally forgot about Marcel and his feelings. I know he's been holding this back the whole week.

I got to my feet and ran down the stairs.

Tiffany's shocked expression got even more shocked, if that's possible.

"Alyssa?" She asked, confused.

"Just go, Tiffany." I sighed.

She gave me a look of anger and confusion then turned to leave.