Chapter 42

(Ahh, I love reading your comments. You guys are perfect <3. I'm off today, HELL YEAH! Haha anyways, love you guys. Hope you enjoy the chapter -Alyssa)

***Alyssa's POV***

My family and Marcel seem to be getting along really well. I'm really happy. His gift was absolutely perfect. I keep looking down at my wrist and admiring it.

Marcel has been sticking close to me the whole party. I know he's nervous about being with my family. He's probably nervous about what we will be doing later too. I am ready though, and he probably is too. We've waited long enough and I'm prepared to take our relationship to the next level.

"Alyssa!" I heard a familiar voice call.

I spun around to see Claire.

"Claire hey!" I pulled her into a hug.

"Happy birthday! Sorry we were late, there was so much traffic." She explained.

"Thanks and it's fine." I smiled.

My aunt and uncle came in and I ran to greet them.

***Marcel's POV***

Claire strolled over to me.

"Hello." I greeted.

"Hi, what's your name?" She asked.

"Marcel, I'm Alyssa's boyfriend." I introduced myself.

"Alyssa didn't tell me she had a boyfriend. Nice to meet you though. I'm Claire, Alyssa's cousin." She told me.

I smiled and Alyssa came over to us.

"Alyssa, you never told me you had a boyfriend?" She said, laughing.

"Oh sorry." Alyssa chuckled.

"Is there two Marcel's at our school then? Your boyfriend and the nerd one?" Claire asked and my face fell.

Alyssa seemed to get irritated too.

"No." She said annoyed.

Claire's face held a puzzled look. She looked confused for a second then she understood.

"Oh, I'm so sorry!" She apologized.

"It's fine." I smiled.

I didn't really care. I do look a lot different.

"You just look so different." She said, clearly still embarrassed.

I laughed.

"Why don't we get something to eat? I'm hungry." Alyssa said.

"I'll get y-you something." I told her and she nodded. I turned around and started for the kitchen.

***Alyssa's POV***

I was still pissed Claire said that. That was really rude. I know she didn't understand but it still irritated me. When Marcel left the room, Claire started talking to me.

"He's so hot, oh my god!" She exclaimed.

Okay well now you think he's hot. But before you would refer to him as "the nerd".

"He has a great personality too." I said.

It's not just about how hot he is. No doubt, he is the hottest guy I've ever seen. But I fell for his personality. His looks are just a HUGE bonus.

She grinned in an odd way.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Are you gonna get some birthday sex?" She smirked.