Chapter 3- Filling In

Brian up top

Xiomara

We were all sitting in Chris room after school going over the plan. Britney was pacing the floor damn near chewing her fingers off.

"Ok so I get up front and tell her not to give me any money." Chris said.

"Baby no you tell her not to pull the alarm. If you don't then the cops will be there in 30 seconds tops." Zias said.

"Ima say if you set off that alarm I'll blow yo fucking brains out bitch." He said with a mug.

"Damn right." Adonis dapped him.

"Ok let's go over the next plan." I said.

"The fuck we planning for man? Why can't we just get buck with these mother fuckers and take all the fucking money?!" Adonis said.

"Why can't you just listen!!" I said getting frustrated while pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Britney are you listening?" Zias asked.

"Yes." She said turning towards us.

"Alright some where behind the counters there should be a big cow back there."

"They got cows in there." Chris said.

I said a silent prayer. I swear I'm about to choke him out. "Chris....stop smoking weed." I said through clenched teeth.

"The cow is the big metal box that has all the money in it. It's just there if anybody needs more money."

"Ok so have the duffle bag secure on your shoulder already unzipped. Get as much money as you can. We need to be in and out one minute tops.." I said.

"Baby you driving?" Adonis asked.

"Yea."

"Y'all I don't know if I can do this!" Brit panicked. "This is crazy."

"I'm not about to go there again with you Brit." Zias said waving her off.

"Alright so we doing this at lunch right?" Zias asked.

"Yea. We got a hour lunch break so that more than enough time. We can get changed in the truck-"

"Speaking of the truck what we using?"

"One of the blank trucks at the warehouse." Adonis said.

"After we finish we get out the clothes and get back to school so even if somebody does question us, which they won't, we can say we were at school the whole time." Zias said.

"Ok what are we going to do with the money?"

"We'll just-"

"We're not doing this. I'm no about to rob a bank. Thanks but no thanks. I'll just figure it out on my own." Britney said grabbing her things and leaving.

She walked out the room slightly slamming the door.

"Well since it's a no go what are we doing tomorrow after school."

"Well after practice me and Brit are going prom dress shopping."

"Who you going to prom with?" Adonis said with his eyebrows raised. I rolled my eyes at him.

"No one, not even my boyfriend because he hasn't even asked me." I said getting up and grabbing my things.

Then I thought about Britney. How the hell is she going to get home? I walked outside to see her getting in a taxi. Before I could say anything the car pulled off.