Reiki Fernandes

I watched as everyone went up against Edisu cutting all the plants they could I stayed in the back trying to come up with a plan to get everyone down but of course it wasn't as simple as I had imagined.she had the ability to grow many in different spots not to mention Alex was placed right in front of Sylvia to keep anyone from getting near.once we had gotten closer I could hear Venetias screams louder and realized her words "RUN" she screamed over and over as she tried to get out of the vines she hasn't gone insane in fact...I think she's gotten better but how I look at Gale he seemed to notice too he motions for me to go to him with I do dodging every vine in my way "she's back"I say and he nods "I know I noticed from the moment I saw her". I blinked in confusion "it's a sibling thing"he said simply I nodded."Listen we need to get them down but we need a plan" I say he nods "I know that Reiki" he says dodging a vine as we begin to run towards Edisu "our plan is to get Ven down then help everyone else she's one of our strongest mages she can help,plus I need to make sure my little sisters okay" he says his eyes on her I nod."Agreed"I say simply looking up and Ven I understand how Gale feels I need Ven down I need to know she's alright I need her safe...I won't leave her out of my sight ever again. We run towards her passing Nova on the way she's commanding everyone telling them what to do and how to do it she looks over at Gale one nod from him was all she needed before returning to lead everyone.