Nova dragneel

I stare at the girl as I hear Luna whisper her name a whisper that was filled with horror....

                    "Edisu Chire"

I could feel my cold sweat trickling down my neck.my uneven breathes filling the air around me,The sound of my uneven heart beat thundering through out my ears over and over again.how did I not see it...Edisu was always around always she was at the games she happened to knock out seconds before Venetia did she was in the same hospital room as Venetia all of it indicated that Edisu Chire was the only person who could've done this...

I look over at Gale as I reach for his hand I'm trembling as I do it but once I take it I could feel the coldness of his skin he felt like ice.Like he had never been warm.Like there was nothing about him that was bright.suddenly all the Blue skies and the warmth of the air and the living bright green grass that I had pictured when I was with Gale had turned into Grey dark skies cold bitter air and dying grey grass.i take his hand and he flinches taking my hand and squeezing it a bit only a bit to show he was sorry that he couldn't stop how he was reacting to this I simple nod looking over I can't imagine what he could be going through his sister was screaming she was scratched all over the place and to be honest she's not the Venetia I know....the Venetia I know could never be this person this person isn't....isn't human...as if she could've hear my words Venetia goes silent...

Silence fills the air heavy silence as Venetia stops screaming her hands twitch as she looks over at me and Gale then at Reiki and Rose.her hands turn into fists as she cries silent tears looking down as her hair goes in front of her face she cries and cries and I know she broke I could hear her breaking "OH SHUT UP!!" I hear Edisu yell her vines suddenly wrapping Vens mouth shut Ven goes still but I can see her taking uneven breathes

"Now then" says Edisu as I look at her in disgust."before we begin our little conversation" she says suddenly the vines holding Alex for into the earth and set him free he falls onto his feet and opens his eyes smiling sweetly.more like cruel....he looks at us and he puts his hands into his pockets and yawns. "Edisu I did what you asked me to do dear sister"he says without a care and she nods "yes yes I know thank you Alex"she says and he nods looking over at us "oh what didn't know I was a spy all along not shocking I suppose coming from you Flies" he says.i look at Gale and see his trembling not out of fear but anger."let go of my sister and my friends now"he says dangerously calm.she looks at him grinning "I said NOW!!"he yells I jump back a bit.Edisu continues to laugh and I find myself pointing towards her."Y-you let them go!"I yelled" her laughing stops as she rolls her eyes in frustration "go to hell"she says waving a hand as vines pull on my hand I try to pull away Gale grabs it and rips it.i see a flinch of pain in Edisu and realize."she can feel the plants pain..."I say looking at everyone "she can feel the plants pain"I repeat louder they nod in a silent Storm being the first to run.Luna runs after him then everyone.Vines go after everyone but we manage to dodge or rip them.

We had her weakness that's all we need