l e o n | f r i e n d l y

Start from the beginning

"Well I can tell I'm not exactly wanted, besides, I need to go check on my messed up brother," Francesca hugs my side, and walks away.

"So when are you two getting back together?" Camila asks curiously. She was practically jumping.

"We were never really together in the first place Cam," I sigh and she bites her lip.

"So you guys pretty much just kissed for fun, best friends with benefits eh?" Camila jokes, punching my arm lightly.

"I like that," I muse and she smirks.

"You seriously need to get back with him, or maybe just have a short make out, but I mean, your face is pale. Maybe I should pinch some life into them,"

She tried to pinch my cheeks, and I have to move my head around trying to dodge her fingers. She laughs, and puts her head on my shoulder.

"Well, I've got class, see ya Leon," Camila kisses my cheek.

I see Diego walk into a class and instantly my heart sinks. I miss him. These past few days, have been hell, but I do miss him. No matter how much heartbreak and utter confusion he puts me through. He's still my best friend.

-

After classes I meet up with Camila. She smiles at ,e, and we walk outside.

"So, you uh, had a class with Diego," I flush when Camila smirks.

"Aw, baby missing his babe?" Camila teases and makes a move to pinch my cheeks again, but I manage to catch her hand.

"But seriously, how was he?" I ask and she beams.

"Oh, he is doing great, said he didn't even care about what you guys had anymore," Camila says nonchalantly and my breath gets caught in my throat.

"I kid, he's hung up over you. Like seriously. I swear, there were dark circles around his eyes. He misses you!" Camila exclaims and I exhale in relief.

"Glad to know I'm not the only one. Anyway, Cam, I'll catch up with you later. I need to go talk to somebody," I say.

She nods. There was somebody who I knew would understand me. Somebody who could authentic advice. My lovely mechanic, or as Diego calls her the girl.

Lara Jimenez.

-

When I got to the track, Lara was where she a,wash was. Leaning and trying to fix a bike. I still found it amusing whenever people would ask her for the mechanic, because I mean she's a girl, a mechanic that's a girl? You must be joking.

"Oh, I'm not joking," Lara would hiss.

And then you get me in the background laughing my butt off. I press on Lara's back, and she turns around quickly, and holds her fist to my nose.

"God Leon! I swear, next time you do that, I will not hold back," Lara threatens.

"My my, I'm so damn scared," I say sarcastically.

"Leon!" Lara shouts, shoving me.

"So, why are you here?" Lara asks, putting down her wrench.

"You wound me," I say melodramatically and she rolls her eyes.

We sit down on a bench and I decide to get down to business.

"I like Diego," I start and she interrupts me.

"Well that's news," Lara arches her eyebrow and i push her lightly.

"But, you see it's complicated,"

I start explaining, and she nods, well adds in a few sarcastic comments every now and then. I was close to clamping my hand over her mouth to keep her shut.

"Well my idiotic racer, it's obvious. Yes there are problems and complications with your relationship. But relationship has none? Go for him. There will be heartbreak, but it will all be worth it, because you love him.

Nothing will change that. And if you really love him, then no matter how much anger he brings you, it won't change that. Leon, do you love him?" Lara asks and I nod in a heartbeat.

"Then love him."

<~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~><~>
Heyyy!! So tell me what you think! Thanks for reading 🙈 sorry for any errors 💚

~Lexy 😈

~Lexy 😈