Chapter 4

Kyle stared at the young girl sleeping next to him. She was completely naked, showing off areas he would have rather not seen, but she didnt seem to care. She is a werewolf though, he remembered. While they had conversed for a moment, he had discovered that she didnt know how to speak. Obviously, she had just heard random humans speak and taken the words from them.

He reviewed her as she slept. She was beautiful, he admitted to himself. She had incredibly blue eyes that shone with an odd intelligence, and her long, crystal white hair would hang well past her hips if she stood up. Her body was curved beautifully, and although her nails and toenails were rather long, they still seemed to suit her. He sighed and sat back, leaning against the wall. He wanted to sleep, so he closed his eyes and quickly dropped off.

When he woke up the next day, it had finally stopped raining. The white wolf lay next to him, back to being a wolf. She gave a wolfy yawn and stood up, shaking her fur. She checked herself over, as if making sure that everything was there, before padding out of the cave. Kyle quickly stood up and followed her, but she just went back to the cave where all the other wolves were. The silver one who had greeted Kyle yesterday came out, nuzzling her, then looked at Kyle. It's golden eyes seemed to be saying something, but Kyle didnt know what it was. "What do you want me to do?" he asked. The silver wolf looked back at the white one, then at Kyle.

When Kyle still didnt act, it grabbed his sleeve and pulled his hand forward so that it was just infront of the white wolf. The other wolves stopped what they were doing and looked up, watching in trepadition. The white wolf stood there for a moment, looking at him with her beautiful blue eyes, then sat back on her hind legs and lifted her right forepaw, pressing it against his left hand. The gathered wolves began to howl, and through the woods and along the valley, hundreds of other wolves joined in. And as they did, Kyle wondered what he had just gotten himself into.