Chapter 17 ~ The Window. Note.

Newt's POV

I Didnt Know The Creators Brings Another Bloody Girl In here. But She Is the Last One? Weird. How Can We Get Supplies Every Two Weeks? Me And The Med Jacks Bring The Greenie to The Medhouse. Until I Saw Hershey Going Inside The Room.

"Hey Newt. May I See The Note?" She Politely Asked Me. I Handed Her The Note. She Studied The Note.

"Its Kind Of Weird That The Creators Send This Note. How Are We Gonna Last Here?" She Is Still Looking At the Note.

"Well, Love. Im Actually Thinking About Too. How Are We Even Gonna Last In Here?" But We Both Then Look At The Girl. Last Greenie. And Its A Girl. Again.

Czelina's POV

After What Happen At The Box, Everyone Goes Back To Work. Except Me, Minho, Newt, Hershey , Thomas . We Go At The Medhouse To See How The Two Gladers In There. When We Go Inside. I Look At Alby and Go Near At Him. He Is Shaking.

"Hey Alby, Keep Calm. We Will Find A Cure. I Promise." Then Minho Tapped My Shoulder Go To The Girl's Bed. Why Do She Look So Familiar? I Thought.

"Is She Okay Jeff?" I Asked Him.

"We Did Our Jobs. Lets Just Wait For Her To Wake Up." We All Nodded. But Then Thomas Walks Away.

" Where The Shuck Youre Going Thomas?" I Asked Him. He Looked Back To Talk To Me.

" Go Back To The Maze" What?! Then Minho Followed Him. I Then Followed Them Outside.

" Wait. Youre Going Out There By Yourself? " Minho Asked Him. Looks Like they Already Talking About It.

"Yes. If I Have Too. " Then He Look At Me. I Just Gave Him A Sassy Look.

"You Cant Go In There You Shank. You Know That All The Runners Back Out! So You Cant!" I Told Him. He Just Looking At Me. "Thomas, Go At The Map Room. Meet Me There After An Hour. Hunny, Go With Newt And Hershey At The Garden Okay?" I Nodded. He Kissed My Forehead And Go Away. So I Ran To The Garden And Hugged Newt.

"HEYA NEWTSHEY!" I Happily Greated Them. They Both Laugh At Me. Then I Helped Them. Well , I Still Am A MedJack.

"Hey Love, I Wanted To Show You Both A Room No One Even Knows About It." We Both Nodded At Him And Followed Him. We Went To The Walls, But Then I Notice A Part That Has A Lot Of Vines. I Go Near At It But..

"Hey Newt Whats In Th..ERREEE AHHHH!" I Trip And Fall Inside The Walls? Well Actually There Is A Whole, More Like A Tunnel. They Both Ran To Me And Stand Me.

"So, yeah. There This Window To See How The Grievers Do. Im The First One To Know. And Never Told Anyone. I Mostly Am Here At Midnight. But Now, I Think You Guys Should Know About Th...." Then A Bang Suddenly Appear Of No Where. Well, A Sound Of A Griever. We Three And A Few Gladers Ran To The Entrance And Waited For Them. A Few Minutes They Came Back. Oh. I See. The Keepers.

"What Did You Guys Found?" I Asked Them. Then Minho Answered My Question

"Well, A Thingy That Will Give Us A Chance To Get Out Of This Place. For Real"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG IM BACK. HAHAHA. So. Im Sorry For Two Weeks For Not Updating. Im Kind Of. Stressed. Depressed. And Im Surely Will Update This Time But When June22 Came, Maybe Ill Update Three Times Every Weekdays Or Less. School Is Coming. Incoming Grade 8 Heree! So The Window Is Based From The Book But A Bit Of A Twist. Not Spoiling Or Anything 😂 I Just Missed Writing 😊😊 So I Hope You All Understand 😉 See You Gladers Later 😘💁🏻💕

~CzeLee 😘💕