Chapter 8 ~ The Running Princess ,The Stunged Glader, And Kill Yourself.

Czelina's POV

"Honey?Honneeyyy! Wake Up! Rise And Shine! First Day Of Running Honeeyyy!" I Heard Minho Calling Me. I Open My Right Eye And Closed It. I Then Felt That Minho Carried Me. I Then Open My Eyes And Laugh At Him.

"Hunnyyyy! Put Me Dowwnnn!" He Then Put Me Down. I Ran To My Closet And Get My Blue Long Sleeves , Shorts, A Pair Of Socks , My Undergarment And My Slipper So My Shoes Wont Get Wet. I Always Forgot To Use The Built In Shower Here. I Then Run To The Shower . After That. I Put On My Clothes. The I Dry My Hair And Put It On A High Pony Tail. I Then Get A Flower From My Room. A Blue One. I Then Put On My Socks And My Running Shoes. Then Fixed The Knives On My Backpack. Then Minho Came In And Looked At Me..

"You Look Good Hunny. Come, Lets Fix Your Lunch And Eat Breakfast Before The Doors Open. And Alby Is With Us Okay?" I Nodded And Locked Hands With Him. He Then Put An Apple And A Sandwich At My Backpack. The Backpack Also Is Similar To His. Then I Saw Alby Walking Toward Us.

"Lets Go Guys. The Doors Are Almost Opening." When We Followed Him I Saw Newt Running Towards Us. I Look At Him. Why Do He Have That Limp? I Then Felt Minho Stop So I Bumoed At His Back. He Then Looked And We Both Laugh. Newt Then Tapped My Shoulder. His Holding A Flower Bracelet. I Smiled.

" Hi Love. Morning. So, I Got You This . Hope You Like It. " I Hugged Him And Thanked Him And Wear The Bracelet And Told Him Goodbye. We Ran To The Maze. While Running I Sang A Chorus Of A Song That Pop At My Head

'Sometin Bout You, Makes Me Feel Like A Dangerous Woman,
Sometin Bout, Sometin Bout,
Sometin Bout You Makes Me Wanna Do Thing I Shoudnt
Sometin Bout Sometin Bout .'

"Nice Voice Hunny. But I Think We Should Stop By To Eat Right Alby?" Alby Nodded And We Stopped At A Corner Of The Maze. What Is The Glade Doing? I Hope All Of Them Are Okay.

Newt's POV

We All Ate Breakfast And Go To Work. A Few Hours Past We Saw Lorenz Going Near Me Mad.

"YOU! YOURE SO BOSSY I NEED TO KILL YOU! DIE ! " I Fall At The Ground Until Zart Pushed Him And All Gladers Tried To Calm Him Down . I Stand Up.

" Gally, Lift The Shirt!" He Lift It , He Was Stung. He Gone Crazy. He Have Been Through The Changing. I Told Them Put Him At The Pit. We Will Wait For Them To Go Back Before Banishing( Is That Even Right? Lol) . That Shank. Ughh. Everyone Then Go Back To Work.
~Three Hours~

Oh. They Came Early. 30 Minutes Early.

Czelina's POV

We Got OutOf The Maze Early Because I Got Dizzy. I Saw Newt Going Towards Us. He Look So Happy But His Eyes Are Worried. He Hugged Me.

" Hey. Welcome Back. And Bad News. We Have To Banish Lorenz. That Shank." He Told Me. I Was Shock. I Didnt Question It. Lorenz Is So Nice. How Could That Even Happen? Until Alby And Minho Go To The Pit. Me And Newt Followed Him. I Saw Lorenz. I Saw The Nerves Almost Popping Out Of His Skin. I Cant Look, Tears Are Falling. I Cant See My Family Like This. I Cant. Until Its The Time They Have To Banish Him. Minho Tied Him Up And Dragged Him To The Doors. I Was Crying. They Cant Do That.

"Minho Dont Please. Pleaseee!" I Shouted At Him Crying, He Looked At Me, When He Saw The Tears, He Let Newt Hold Lorenz For Him. I Then Fall Onto My Knees Because Seeing Lorenz Like That. He Was Almost My Brother. We Dont Talk Much, But He Always Help Me. Minho, Holds My Shoulder.

"Hunny, I Know. But We Cant Let Someone Going Through The Changing Here, He Might Hurt You. Im Sorry." He Then Kissed My Forehead. I Then Followed Him While He Get Lorenz To Newt. Newt Looked At Me And Face To Lorenz . I Go To The Side Of The Other Gladers, Until Minho Cut Lorenz's Rope Around His Body. He Spitted Blood. We Then Heard The Crack And Felt The Wind From The Maze. Minho Throw Lorenz's Bag With His Thing To The Maze And Go Beside Me. Minho Holds My Hand And Hugged Me.

"Poles!" Alby Shouted. Everyone Put There Poles Infront Of Lorenz. He Was Shouting To Stop It. I Just Cried At Minho's Chest. Until I Heard He Scream, And The Doors Closed. When I Look At The Gladers, They Look At Each Other Then To Me.

" Czelina, Lorenz Now Belongs To The Maze. If We Have Cures, He Will Be Here. But We Dont Have Even One. He'll Never Survive There Because He Is Not Thinking Straight Anymore" Alby Told Me And Hugged Me. Its Just I Cant. Then They All Go To The Tables, Until A Glader I Know For A While Tapped At My Shoulder.

"Hi Im Zsymond. I uhmm. Like You. Please Dont Hate Me" He Suddenly Fall On Top Of Me.(Czelina Is Sitting At The Middle Of The Glade) Our Faces Are Only An Inch Apart. I Then Saw Minho. Oh No. I Suddenly Stand Up And Pushed Zsymond And Ran To Minho. When I Hold His Hand He Faced Me. He Look So Angry.

"Dont Even Talk To Me. AM I NOTHING TO YOU ANYMORE?! NOW YOU LIKE ZSYMOND?! OH SHUCK IT! KILL YOURSELF UGH!" I Cried And Run To Newt And Cried. He Saw Everything, I Saw Him Looking At Me Before Zsymond Go Near To Me.

"Dont Cry Love, Its An Accident. Ill Talk To Him Later Okay. Try Taking Some Rest." I Then Think About It, Its Just A Training Right? " Newt, I Dont Want To Be A Runner Anymore. " He Understand. And Ran To The DeadHeads. I Climbed To Any Tree I Saw. I Then Fall Asleep At The Tree With The Stars And Problems Surrounding Me. Oh Minho. Please. its AnShucking Accident.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8 Done! So A Plans Change. I Change The Story Plots! So I May Add A Few More Characters I Dunno. So Yeahh! The Recent Numbers Of Readers Are... 157 🙌 Thats Fast 😂 Thankiiee To All Of You! Its Been A Week Since I Start The Story! I Am Thankful To TheShadowoftheOcean , Because She Was My Inspiration Writing The Story. I Was Sooo, Amaze To All The Story She Made! So Give Her A Follow! She Is Sooo Nice! So That All! See You Gladers Later! 💕

~CzeLee 😘💕