Chapter 2 - Brother And Lil Sis And Forgiveness

Minho's POV (Before He Saw Czelina)

Ugh, I Hate That Sound. A New Greenie. Another Slinthead At The Glade. I Think I'll Go Out Now, Its Almost Sunset Though. When I Got Out, Everyone Is Laughing , I Think They Are Laughing At Greenie. When I Got Up To Them, No One Is At The Middle, Weird. I Am On My Way At The Map Room But I Heard Someone Climbing, When I Heard The Tree Moved Near The Map Room , I Looked Up And Jumped Like I Saw A Shucking Ghost. The Greenie Is A. Woah.

"Woah, A Girl Greenie. Hey Greenie! Come Down!" She Just Stared At Me But, I Saw Tears. Woah, What Eyes You Have Minho. I Just Climbed And Sat Beside Her. She Looks Cute.

"Hey Greenie, Im Minho. Why Are You Crying?" She Just Stared At Me, I Know, Im Hot 😂👏🏼.

"Im Czelina (I Forgot To Put It On Her Line At The Previous Chapter, So Yeah). They Called Me A Klunk, Even Though I Dont Know That, It Hurts." She Told Me Trying To Be Calm, But She Cried. Poor Greenie.

"Woah. They Told You That?! Even Newt? Who Said It? Oh, Wait, You Dont Know Us. Come With Me And Show Me Who Said That." I Am Shocked That I Said That, But Newt, Woah. She Just Nod And Followed Me. We Got Up At The Center Of The Glade.

"LISTEN UP EVERYONE! WHO MADE GREENIE SHUCKING CRY?! AND TOLD HER KLUNK?! WHO IS THAT SHANK TOLD HER?!" I Shouted At Everyone That Seems Shocked At My Attitude. I Know. Everyone Just Stop And Stared At Us. I Looked At Czelina And I Think She Got It And Pointed At Gally. Oh God. Really. We Got Up At Gally.

"Oh God Gally, Big Bad Bully Are'nt We. EVEN THE FIRST GIRL HERE, YOU TOLD HER THAT?! WHAT THE SHUCK ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT?! THIS IS A GIRL, EXPECT SHE'LL CRY AND BE EASILY BE BROKEN,AND A BIT OF RESPECT FOR HER PLEASE!" I shouted At Gally That Got The Builders Attention. Gally Just Laughed And Looked At Her. She Seemed Scared.

"Really Minho? Being Protective With This Shank Are'nt We? I Thought You'll Sass Her. And Nah. I Will Treat Her How I Treat The Guys. Got To Go To Work. Go Away." I Sighed And Go But, Czelina Is Not Beside Me, But Somw Moment Later She Pop Up Of No Where. I Toured Her Around The Glade. I Glared To Every Keepers Who Laughed At Her. Until We Came Up With Newt And Alby. I Smiled. Newt Looked At Czelina And Laugh.

"Oh God Green Bean. Why Did You Run? Its Normal! Gally Is Doing That To Every Greenie He Will Meet." Newt Is Still Laughing But When I Looked At Czelina, Her Fist Formed And Her Face Is Flaming Red, And Suddenly Punched Newt And He Fall At The Ground. Newt Got Mad. I Hold Czelina's Hand And Break Her Hands Forming Into A Fist.

"Woah, Czelina, Calm Your Ass Down." I Told Her And Put My Hands At Her Red Face, And She Calme Down And Newt Stand.

"NEXT TIME YOU HURT ME, ILL PUT YOU AT THE PIT FOR THREE WEEKS!" Newt Shouted. And We Put Her At The Pit Alby said, She Understand Said Sorry. I Leave Her Because I Skipped Dinner. I'll Be Seing Her Later.

Czelina's POV

After Chuck Got Here, I Just Fall Asleep.

*Her Dreams*

"We Will Be Separating You From Him." The Woman Said Until Someone Grabbed Me From The Boy I Love But I Cant See Him Clear Because Of My Vision.

"CZELINA DONT FORGET ABOUT ME ! I WILL AND ALWAYS LOVE YOU! I WILL FIND YOU!" My Boyfriend Told Me, And My Brother. Newt. Did not let go

"Czelina, We Love You But We Have To Go. I Love You Lil Sis"Newt Kissed My Forehead Before A Boy And Him Seperated From Me.

"NEWT ! BABE DONT LEAVE ME PLEASEEEE!!!! AHHHHHHH!"

I Was Screaming And Woke Up And Saw Newt , Minho , Alby, Chuck Are At The Gate.

"Czelina. Why The Bloody Hell You Are Crying?" Newt Said But I Was Crying, And They Looked Super Worried About Me, Even Newt. Newt!

"Newt. I Shucking Remember You! Your My. "I Was Shock By The Language I Got Into, He Opened The Gate And Jumped To Hug Me. And Hugged Him Backed.

"I'm Your Big Brother. I Laugh On Purpose, I Use To Laugh At You. Im Sorry About That." He Told Me. I Was Still Crying.

"I Almost Broke Your Shucking Gorgeous Face. Im Sorry Too." He Laughed And Said To Me.

"You Will Get Used To The Glader Slang, But Its Fine. Im Sorry For Laughing, It Was Just Funny." Newt Laughed And Everyone Laughed. They Got Me Out The Pit I Am Staying Here Newt Said After The Bonfire. Maybe This Might Be Something Good And At The Same Time Bad.

"Welcome To The Glade Lil Sis. We Prepared You This" Newt Said And Showed Me A Bonfire. I Smiled And Hugged Him. My Big Bro Is With Me Know, I Am Safe, I Think. I Wish Gally Will Be Nice To Me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I Know 😂 Second Part Is Done! This Is The First Time I Got Really Excited Writing Stories. So Got To Go Byeee 😘

CzeLee 💕