Radhika gasped for breath, his gentleness was creating a near traffic collision in her heart. What was with this man, be it his aggression or gentleness; all attracted her completely towards him, making her want him....more and more......

She looked at her watch. "I must be going. I don't want to be late for the dinner party."

He took her hand and tilted her wrist toward him, kissing it gently and read her watch, too. "Late? Do not tell me you, are meeting a lover, darling, or I will be devastated."

His looks, his delicious accent and the warmth that flowed from his body might have stunned her momentarily, but the compliment was too much for her heart to take. She was treading on a dangerous territory and the perfect war strategy called for an early retreat.

"Only time will tell, darling," patting his cheek, barged in her room and closed the door before giving him an opportunity to corner her again. 

*************

Arjun smiled, as he watched the closed door. He knew he was slowly getting to her and felt utterly delirious with joy. Nothing could have ever pleased him more. He was en-route to getting his girl. This was a battle and he had every intention of not just winning it but winning it through and through. 

He smiled as he changed his clothes, well, the first sugary tactic should be reaching her now. 

As she shifted to fit in her floor length turquoise, satin gown, with regal gold trimmings on her waist, that already made her feel like a queen, a stunning queen and was sure to make more than one head turn. Her thoughts honed on to one man, who since a short time now but had declared complete monopoly over her mind. 

Why wasn't he pressuring her? She bet he would be phenomenal in bed. Why couldn't he demand her to be naked and horizontal for him. 

She was ready, more than ready to be with him. One night of passionate, wild sex and he would be out of her system, out of her life. Add to it, this want that she had been grappling with now; it was going to be a blockbuster performance, making both of them feel woozy and fuzzy till the end of the world. 

Radhika did not care about anything. She would have him, satisfy this want that and after relishing their time together, she would simply show him the door.

No clichéd feelings, no silly promises, none of that.

It was going to be straight and simple meeting of two bodies and lots of heat. 

Oh yeah! Enough, to sizzle and dazzle everyone around them. 

Radhika stopped near her mirror and applied blazing hot, red lipstick. Just then, her room buzzer rang.

She moved towards the door and opened it with the lipstick still clutched in her palm. 

"I have a delivery for you, Ms Verma," beamed a young boy, who was sure to the hotel staff judging by his uniform.

Radhika tilted her head on one side; she didn't remember ordering anything for herself. 
"But, I didn't..."

Before Radhika could finish her sentence, the boy smiled at her happily, “the card is inside the package," he urged her relieve her of the package, he bowed and said, “you look beautiful, ma'am."