2#

It was dewy morning of Paris. Our much in love couple were sleeping soundly beside each other. Sun rays hit their faces and sanyu was the frst one to open her eyes.

She looked at his direction who was hugging her like a side pillow burrying his face in her mahogany haunches. His messy hair making him look ounces more sexy.

S: kon kahega dekh ke ki ye banda aisa hai ( she looked at herself and her hickeys which were shining bright ) Abhi tak sona mujhe chahiye tha or ye gadhe ghode sab bech ke so ra hai.

She propped herself up on her elbow and kissed his chin.
Slowly trailing her lips on his face she kissed his eyes unaware that her not so innocent acts has woken up her hubby dearest.
The moment she was about to peck her lips he caught her lower lip in his teeth and started nibbling them. She gasped at the sudden unexpected attack. Taking the chance he invaded her mouth. Tasting every inch with utmost affection. His hands crawling towards her hidden assets which were no more hidden from him. Giving them a light squeeze he earned a mourn from her after which she pushed him a little as she was running out of breath.

S: I haven't brushed na kunwar ji. I smell awfull.

Rd: u smell like me sanyu.
He said in his morning husky voice.

S: pata ni humara wo shareef sa kunwar kahaa gya jise hum shaadi se pehle jaante the? 3 days ho gye hai and we are still in our room. Log bhi kahenge patani aisa kya ho ra hai.

She blushed on her statement.

Rd: vahi sochenge ki jo log honeymoon pe karte hai vahi ho ra hai.

S: aaj ghumne chale plss?? Mujhe Paris dekhna hai.
She pouted.

Rd: ok chalo. Hum fresh hoke aate hai.

Randhir went inside the loo to have a bath while sanyu stayed there and reminisced their nights after marriage.
How he consoled her in the car during her bidaai. The ring and milk rasam where he purposely lost to see her smile and giggle. That night they didn't made love instead they spent the moment under the moonlight in each others embrace. She couldn't thank her stars more. But he was all different here. High on hormones she can say. She never thought him to be like this. But he hushed her on their frst night at their honeymoon saying " be ready to shout my name Mrs. Shekhawat ". She would not deny that she was also craving for him as much as he was for her to complete her and turn her into a lady from a girl.

Her reverie was broken by his voice.

Rd: sanyuuuu!!! Humara towel dena plss.
He shouted.

S: han ek min.

She handed him the towel while he pulled her inside the bathroom in a swift move.

________________

So aage kya hua?? Hahaha....vote to know more.
I might not be as professional in erotic as other writers but i will try.

Do vote and give your feedback.

#TheRoyalLife
#Riya❤️