The nerd and the Alpha wolf? - Chapter 10

Graces POV.

I fidgeted with my fingers nervously as Jace pulled the chair from beneath the table, sitting down besdies me. His warmth enevleoped me straight away and i had to controll my breathing as well as my hyperactive heart..

I looked up and was met with his intense stare, his eyes were filled with Pain and regret, i glareda t him letting him know i was angry at him, he sighed and looked away, resting his head in his hands.

I kept my eyes on him though, His tousled hair was messier than usuall, as if he'd been running his hands through his hair continously, His eyes had slight purplish bags beneath them, i hadnt noticed that earlier when he confirmed his regret..The pain washed over me at the thought, my heart clenched and i took a deep breath letting it go, He wasnt worth it..

You keep talling yourself that, i thought hastily.

''Free lesson.'' Sir said from the front off the class, He sat down at his desk and began typing on his computer, Oh the joys off having a free lesson when your sat next to the boy your crazy for but he despises you.

I kept my eyes down, scared that if i looked up he would be looking back at me, i knew he wouldnt apologise, he wasnt probaly struggling to keep back some harsh comment, but Millie and i both noticed the scowl Tommy had gave to Jace earlier, Tommy was a good guy, perfect for Millie, she just had to get the courage to ask him out..

''Hey Ner-'' Jace stopped, ''I mean Grace.'' I glanced up at him, Shock masking my face, Did he really just call me Grace? I guess theres a first for everything..

''What do you want?'' I Growled, i was still angry with him and i wanted to make that clear.

''Guess your still angry, huh?'' He asked, raising an eyebrow.

''Really? I never would have guessed.'' I replied Icily, He furrowed his eyebrows, Probaly taken back by the coldness of my voice, I didnt care, he deserved it, He deserved it all.

''I am sorry, it just came out, I didnt mean it..'' He looked down as he said this, ''I dont regret it..'' He whispered, his vocie low, i dont think i was meant to hear that.

''I dont care Jace! I really do not care, Why would i? Did you not hear me yesterday when i said i hated you?''  My voice trembled slightly towards the end, I knew it was a lie, But from the anger that flashed through his eyes, He didnt.

He took my hand roughly and placed it into his, he interwine his fingers with mine, ''You hate me?'' He asked, His face inching closer to mine.

I nodded, not trusting my voice. His forehead rested against mine now and i found my breathing coming in gasps, My heart pounding harder than a drum..

''Say it, Millie.'' He whispered, his breath washing over his face, making me slightly dizzy.

''I..'' I couldnt bring the words to leave my mouth.

''Say it!'' He repeated, anger in his voice.

''I hate you.'' I finally managed to say, It was impossible not to notice the hurt that flashed though his eyes, His hand tightened its grip around mine, He pressed his forehead against mine harder, He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath.

''Dont lie..Please, dont lie.'' He said, Snapping his eyes open staring straigh into mine, Literally holding me captivated under his gaze.

''Why lie to me Millie? You dont hate me..''

''You make my life hell.'' I replied.

''Because im scared..'' He answered, a hidden meaning beneath his words.

''Off what Jace? What is there to be scared off?''

'BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!

The loud bell caused me to jump, and i instantly pulled my hand from Jaces, not ready for his rejection again, Once was enough, Twice was just painfull. He would probaly repeat the perfomnce from earlier ,Reject me.

Why wouldnt he? I seem to forget the huge difference between us, That he should be with someone like Millie, off course he'd never be with me.

''I really am sorry.'' He whispered before rising from his seat and walking out off the classroom. I sat in a daze, taking in the events that had just happened. His lips were so close to mine, A treause id wanted so bad, but could not reach, and never would reach..

Jaces POV.

''Tommy!'' I yelled down the corridor, hoping he'd hear me, Luckily he stopped in his tracks and turned around to face me, He held his fist out for me to knock knuckles with and then we both headed out off school together to the parking lot.

I noticed him staring straight at Millie, who accompanied with Grace..

''Dude you gotta ask her out.'' I said, getting straight to the point, He a red tint covered his cheeks and i laughed, ''Seriously dude, she likes you too.''

''Ill ask her out if you ask Grace out.'' He replied smirking, My breath caught and i swallowed hard.

''No way man! I dont even like her!'' I defended, he snorted.

''Keep telling yourself that Jace.'' He continued, ''Well, i guess theres no Tommy and Millie if theres not Jace and Grace.'' He laughed, ''That sounds good by the way..You know, Jace and Grace.''

Jace and Grace..

Grace and Jace..

Images off Grace and i together holding hands, Kissing, Hugging flashed through my mind, Id always held an attraction towards her, But didnt the whole male population off our school? Yes, she was a nerd, But she was hot, And the innocent nerdy stuff just added to the hotness.

I didnt like her, she was just a challenge i kept telling myself, Just the hot nerd who i wanted in my bed, Not the girl i wanted to hold through the night and whisper sweet nothings into her ear..

No, i shook my head, she was just a challenge.

But it was hard to ignore the pull towards her, It was like she was what held me to the ground, Forget Isaac Newton and Gravity, Grace WAS my gravity..

---------------------------------

A/N

40 votes for next chapter! you guys vote so quickly im updating like everyday!

VOTE!

FAN!

COMMENT!

FAVOURITE!

Nateleya<#x