The nerd and the Alpha wolf? - Chapter 9

Graces POV.

I shut the door behind me with a quite click and sighed dramatically as i began my journey to school, it wasnt the walk i dreaded, but school itself. Usually i was prepared for the day, School wasnt that much off a mission to me, although it was to everyone else, but the thing i was dreading, well, the person i was dreading to see was Jace.

I really did not want to face him..

I wasnt prepared, i couldnt see his face, i knew id proably sink to my knees as soon as our eyes met and id instantly forgive him for his extremley rude behaviour yesterday at the beautifull forest..

As the memory off what happened came back to me i instantly realised i wouldnt not forgive him, even if he did apologise, which was rare.

''GRACE!" I turned to the source off the sound To see Millie running towards me, pulling her backpack up her arm as it slipped down shilst she jogged towards me.

''Hey.'' She Said as she finally reached me, she took a deep breath and then chuckled at herself.

''Hey.'' I replied, a smirk playing tugging on the corner off my lips, I took in ehr appearance, Skinny black jeans, Purple vans and a tank top that would deffinatley catch the attnetion off the whole Male population.

We finally reached the school and i headed straight towards our usuall table, Millie trailing behind me, I sat down, and my eyes - On their own accord - Trailed to Jaces table, i was a little taken back to find him staring straight at me, his intense stare burned holes into my back as i turned away, my cheeks tinted red, Shyness.

''Jace is staring..'' Millie said sarcastically, obviously noticing how i blushed under Jaces eyes.

''No shit sherlock..'' I murmered, keeping my head down, I fiddled with my fingers nervously having an internal disucssion with myself, what would i do if he came over? I could imagine his eyesb burning into mine, staring straight to my soul as he begged for permission, I shook it off, knowing it was something that would never happen.

I seemed to have forgotten latley that i was the geek, and he, the popular Jock, i was a mere smudge in his life, something he didnt want to pay attnetion, but couldnt help but notice, Blurring his vision.

For me, Jace was extraudinary, i found him so Fascinating, i knew somewhere beneath that tough exterior that he could be a nice person, Would be a nice person, Something in his life must have changed him, I was prepared to wait to find out, but why would he bother telling me?

I always felt a connection to Jace, like a magnet, i was attracted to him, I felt, asif he was apart off me, but off course, id ignored it for the last few years, it was nothing, a stupid crush id yet to learn how to get over.

I would conquer it. He was just a chapter in my life, I would not close the book, but just turn the page.

''Jace is coming over.'' Millie said, interupting my thoughts, If it wasnt for the Word 'Jace' I would have taken no notice to what she said, i lifted my head, and glanced behind me, Jace was walking towards me, conifdentley, his hair was Tousled - As usual - And stuck up in nearly every direction, He wore a pair off baggy jeans with Nike high-tops and a Tight black t-shirt clinging to his muscular Chest, I found my self choking on my own breath.

He was beautifull.

He stood directly infront off me, i rose from my chair so our eyes were level staring into eachothers with so much intensity im sure it could be cut with a knife.

I imagined him Wrapping his large arms around my small waist, His warm lips pressing against my own, as my fingers foudn there way around his neck and tangled into his soft hair, Our lips moving in perfect unison, Made for eachother, the feeling Undescribable.

But that didnt happen, Instead he laughed, Right in my face, crumbled my heart into small pieces.

''I regret everything that happened yesterday.'' He stated, his lips pulled into a cocky smirk, although his eyes told a different story, as if he were lying..

The pain in my chest was hard to ignore as he said this, I knew what he did yesterday was a accident, he let me in, not purposley off course, and know he regreted it, off course he would.

''I never intened to bring you there, your nothing. Nothing in my life, just an interuption, Id appreciate it alot, Nerdy, if you stayed away from me.'' He continued, his smirk wiped from his face, and he now masked it with a compled serious compusure, Pain and hurt masking his eyes.

''Okay.'' I replied simply, I didnt trust my voice, knowing if i said anything else it would crack, revealing how much his words really got to me.

I turned my back to him, and i heard his voice whisper a sorry, it sounded strained, but meaningfull, i ignored it sturring out off the Cafateria, i heard Millies Quick footsteps chasing after me.

''What happened yesterday?'' She asked once she had caught up with me, I had to blink my eyes quickly to hid the tears that had pooled them.

''Nothing, Nothing happened.''

---------------------------------------------------

Jaces POV.

I watched her as she walked away, feeling some sort off ache in my chest, i wasnt sure what it was, but i didnt like it. Why did i feel a yearning to chase after her? To protect her and tell her that i didnt regret what happened? That infact, it was probaly one off the best nights off my life..

''You jerk.'' Millie said, punching my arm hard as she ruched after her best friend, I sighed, turning around and heading back towards my table were Tommy sat, His eyes were staring at the cafateria doors, i followed his gaze realising it stopped on a Distraught Grace, and Millie who had an arm draped over her in comfort. I quickly tore my gaze from them, feeling that weird aching feeling in my chest.

''See that Tommy? Im a real man.'' I said smirking, although i wasnt proud off my actions, I was actaully pretty angry at myself for making that Beautifull..Vulnerable nerd upset..

Shut up! Shes the nerd, not a Cheerleader, You Dont want anything to do with her, i told myself, but the pain in my chest increased as i thought that.

 What the hell dude? I need to get that sorted.

''That was low Dude, even for you.'' Tommy replied, staring at me with disgust, I sat down besides him and rested my head on the table.

''I dont know whats wrong with me man..'' I whispered, sighing dramatically, remebering the feeling i felt last night as i enterwinde my fingers with Graces, The butterflys had fluttered in my stomach and some weird tingling feeling shot up my fingers, to the top off my arm, Almost like some messed up electric shock.

Probaly static.

''Your a player, it seems nobody can change you.'' He answered, Staring at me, Sorrow in his eyes as he realised i didnt want to be known as the man whore, The player.

Thats what i was though, id never beein in a relationship that lasted logner than two weeks, Id always told myself it was for the sex, but i knew it was a lie, it was because i didnt like being alone, Id seen what my Father leaving had done to my Mum, Being alone was not a nice thing..

I guess, it just felt nice to have someone there, even if it was a different girl every week, But this nerd was messing with my head, I wasnt going to change.

You can blame my Father for that.

----------------------------------

30 VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

Nateleya<3x