The nerd and the Alpha wolf? - Chapter 7

Graces POV.

The sky was only lit lightly by the sun seeping through the dark clouds, After leaving school i told Mum i was ill and couldnt handle the rest off the day at school, She didnt object and just let me go stray to my room, which i was still at, Laying in my bed, thinking about past events.

Stupid Jace...

I glanced at the clock and sighed as i realised it was only 5pm, i pulled myself from the hard bed and walked over to the window ledge, glancing out, straight at the forest, to my suprise, the beautifull wold was sat on the grass, his eyes shot straight towards me at the sound off my rusty window sliding open.

He, well, i think it was a he, whatever it was, sprinted over to the dried up grass off my yard and callopsed on the ground, staring up at me, those beautifull eyes searching mine.

''Hey..'' I whispered, glancing down at him, a small smile tugging at the edge off my lips, His fluffy head nodded slightly, taking in what i just said.

I know, i probaly seem like ive completley lost the plot know, staring out my window talking to an animal, an animal that clearly could not understand what i was saying.

''You know how stupid i feel?'' I spoke, laughing slightly, the wolf made a strange noise that sounded strangley familiar to Snickering, maybe he could understood me..

''Grace! Dinner!'' My mother shouted from downstairs, I sighed, and ran a hand through my messy hair, I forced a smile, slightly dissapointed that i was leaving The wolf..

''Cya.'' I said before running to out off my bedroom and down stairs, my Mum was sat at the table, a plate full off food, that smelt delicous by the way..

Once we had finish dinner i went to help Mum with the Dishes but there was a loud knock at the door, she told me to answer it, i didnt want her to do the job herself, but i did as she said, skipping to the door, i ran my fingers through my hair, wanting to look a little decent for whoever was at the door.

When i opened the door, my breath caught, and i found ymself unable to speak, Or move.

''Hey?'' He said, his lips tugging up slightly, as he stared at me, He wore a tight Purple shirt, showing his muscles perfectly, his Hair was tousled, and as usuall, he looked beautifull.

But what the hell was Jace doing at my door?

''What, What are you doing here?'' I stuttered slightly, still in shock that he was at my door, The football captain, The boy every girl wanted, at my house, The nerd.

His nerd.

''I felt the need to apologise..'' He said, looking down, ''Which isnt very often..'' He mumbled.

I smiled slightly, ''Go on then.'' He glanced up, his eyes meeting mine, they reminded me so much off the Wolfs, The worlds small.

''Im sorry.'' He said, his tone genuinley apologetic, his eyes sincere, I smiled, gratefull that he actaully apologised, which was rare, Very rare. And then there was the awkward silence..do i invite him in or what?

''Whos at the Door hon?'' My mothers voice intrupted the silence, and for once, i was gratefull.

''A fri- Somebody from school.'' I stopped myself from saying friends, knowing we were far from it, Maybe enemys would have been better.

''A boy?''

''Yes Mum, a Boy..''

Jace snickered and i glared in his direction, immediatley causing him to stop laughing,''Do you want to come in?'' I asked, rasing an eyebrow, he nodded almost immedialtley as if he had been waiting for me to ask that question.

''Come on then..'' I said, walking up the stairs, he trailed behind, and i couldnt help but feel slightly awkward, id never been in my room alone with a boy, let alone a super hot boy who thinks im his Nerd..

I led him into my bedroom and sat on the end off my bed, watching him as he looked around, taking it in.

''Nice room..I kinda expected it to be more..'' He trailed off searching for the right word, ''Nerdy.''

I sent a glare in his direction and he laughed, ''Im not a nerd.''

''Sure your not..''

I chose to ignore his come back and walk over to my window, checking the forest, hoping to see the wolf that for some reason sent me comfort, i was slightly dissapointed as i realised he wasnt there.

''What you looking for?'' Jace said from besides me, I jumped slighlty, ''Or who, shoud i say.'' He corrected himself.

I sighed, checking the window once more before walking back to my bed and sitting down, ''Its no one.'' I replied, watching him as he walked around the bed and sat besides me.

''It doesnt seem like one if your looking for them..'' He mumbled under his breath and i couldnt help but notice the pain in his voice, what was wrong with him? Had he hurt himself? I glanced at him, checking him up and down, he looked fine, Literally, he looked Damn fine..

But no reason for him to be in pain.

----------------------------------

A/N

10 votes for the next chapter.

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

Nateleya<3x