Chapter 18

Previously

"G-goodnight..." Finny said, his face flushed.

Finally some peace...

Now

(Y/N) POV

You woke up, seeming a little extra happy. The sun seemed brighter, the songs the birds sang were prettier, and everything was more colorful. You sat up and yawned, stretching out your arms. You walked over to the bathroom and began to brush your (h/c) hair, get undressed, and take a shower.

When you came out, the room was steamy and the mirror was foggy. You walked out when suddenly you felt the urge to cough.

*cough cough*... *COUGH COUGH COUGH*

You couldn't stop, and it got to the point where you were  coughing so much you had to throw up. And you did. Today wasn't going to be a good day like you has thought. Claude had arrived at your door, and he held back your hair. (You were wearing a towel! He saw nothing!)

Soon after you finished, Claude left and you got dressed, feeling dizzy. A knock was heard upon the door and you quickly opened it.

Ciel stood in the doorway, and he immediately placed his hand on your forehead and pushed you into your bed. He pulled up a chair and sat down.

"Why are you helping me?" You asked him. Usually he wouldn't do anything like this. 

"Sebastian went out to shop for food, so I'm stuck with you." He stated, looking irritated. Well don't I feel loved and appreciated. You thought to yourself. Claude left the room and came back soon with tea.

You tried to drink it yourself but your hands were shaking, so Ciel held the cup for you. His finger accidentally brushed against your bottom lip, and he blushed. AWWWWWWW HES SO CUTE! You thought. He scooted his finger down while you took a sip.

"Where is everyone else?" You asked, curious.

"Brandon is still asleep, Alouis and the triplets went back to the Trancy manor, Grell and Undertaker ran off somewhere, you just saw Claude obviously, and Finny, Baldroy, and Mey-rin are cleaning up the aftermath of the explosion in the kitchen." He informed you.

"Oh ok."

~~~Time skip brought to you by alouis' booty shorts~~~

The door to your room swung open, and you saw Brandon in the entry way, hair ruffled and shirt half way buttoned up. You caught a glimpse of his abs and blushed.

"(Y/N) ARE YOU OKAY?!?" He questioned loudly and ran over to you. Ciel was sitting next to you, holding back his laughter at the messy boy in front of him. Brandon put his hand on your forehead.

"You're burning up!" He exclaimed, a worried expression plastered across his face. He ran into the bathroom and got a small towel wet with warm water and rung it out before walking back to you. He gently placed it on your forehead.

"Actually, she is doing a lot better than before. I'm taking care of her , so you can leave." Ciel stated harshly, jealousy lace sin his voice. Brandon hugged you and you hugged back.

"Get better soon." He told you and left.

(Ciels POV)

Why couldn't her mom or something come back? Why did it have to be him?! I thought. I just leaned over and started playing with (Y/N)'s hair and let out a soft sigh. She soon fell asleep.