Chapter 9

Previously
"(Y/N)! Are you ok?!? (Y/N)! (Y/N)! (Y/n)... (Y..." They all yelled. And that was the last I heard before everything went black.
Now
(Ciel P.O.V.)

"I hope she wakes up." Alouis said worriedly. "She will, I'm sure of it." Sebastian responded. "For once, I actually agree with that imbecile." Claude says. I just sat there in silence, staring at her. I picked up (Y/N)'s hand, in hopes of her feeling and waking up.

All heads turned toward me to see what I had to say about the situation, and all I did was lean forward and kiss (Y/N) on the forehead. "Please wake up,       (Y/N)." I whispered in her ear. She began to stir and I hoped what I did had worked. Her eyes fluttered open. "Hey mom, guess what. I just had the craziest dream where..." She started, looking around the room.

(Your P.O.V.)

It wasn't a dream. It really wasn't. Oh god, I'm glad it wasn't. I really wanted it all to be real. I felt some sort of... Warmth on my hand and I looked down to see Ciel holding it. Since everyone was staring at my face, I slowly and carefully maneuvered my hand and intertwined my fingers with his. He looked down at our hands a slight blush rising to his cheeks.

"Thank goodness you're ok (Y/N)." Alouis said with a happy look on his face. Everyone's look softened at that moment and I stood up, slowly letting go of Ciels hand. I hugged each of them, starting with Alouis, moving on to Claude and then Sebastian, and last but not least, Ciel.

I did a genuine closed eye smile, "I'm glad too." I said. We all left the room carrying out our normal business. We slept through the night and woke up, beginning to get ready for the day. I dressed up elegantly, for the party was today.

~~Time skip brought to you by Claude~~

It was getting about time when everyone was going to their rooms. I just then remembered I was supposed to be with Ciel. Well, this is going to be awkward. I thought.

I entered his room in only a shirt and underwear. But the shirt was long, it reached right above my knee. He looked me up and down, smirking a little, and then went into the bathroom to get changed.

He came out and got into bed, patting the area beside him offering for me to be there. I sat down and just waited for a few seconds, staring at the wall. I rotated on my butt and got under the covers, I then lied down on the bed. I kept my distance, but Ciel didn't seem to like that as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into him. I turned around on my side to where I was facing him.

We stayed like that, just staring at each other for what felt like hours. Finally, I scooted a little bit closer, if that was even possible, and I buried my face in his chest. I took in a big whiff of his scent, which was just like a bunch of different teas mixed together, except it wasn't bad, it was pleasant. He began to stroke my hair, which lulled me into sleep.

Ciel, I think I'm starting to fall in love with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! It's 01/17/16! I just got bored and decided to write this. please comment how you looked it, and comment any errors! Just so you know when I tried to type 'lulled' it turned into killed. So it said 'He began to stroke my hair, which killed me into sleep.'Anyway, Love you all!

💖~Madi