Chapter 29: The Will To Guide The Future (M)

( The option for Music is on this chapter. The track is called Sonic Colors music Final Boss part 2. There is a start point but put on the music when you feel like for this one)

The land was quiet, the air was calm...and the sky was dark. What was once a blue sky...was now coated in a dark blanket of cloud? At this time...a dual paradox had occurred. Alice at the peak of her power...now staggered backwards from fear, and Saku who was close to death...now stand changed and displaying amazing power. Saku is now ready to fight Alice. The result of this new resolve...has taken form. Saku is now wearing a long cloak of silver, made of his own energy. His paths are now white with dark flame prints but his jumper remains unchanged. Around his head is a tied red sash, the only proof of Laura's existence which moves slightly in the breeze.

Alice looked completely awestruck at Saku who stood before her "What is going on? Is this a...aura-coat? No...an aura-coat is the true form of one's aura...but this feels different" Alice then clenched her hands "Whatever this is...it won't stop me from my goal" Alice then charged towards him at blinding speed "You won't stop me!" Alice then thrust forward a punch...which Saku simply caught.

Alice was in awe at how easily Saku had blocked her. Saku then gripped her hand "don't you feel any regret?" said Saku plainly "any regret at all?"

"Let go of me!" said Alice straining to free her hand but Saku increased his grip making Alice go to her knees "owww!"

"You killed an innocent girl...and yet you're more concerned with your hand" Saku then lifted her off the ground "how low you've fallen" Saku then let go and delivered a sharp blow to her face. Alice was blasted like a bullet across the land landing with a smash in the distance.

Saku retracted his arm while a loud yell echoed all around as Alice jumped up high in the air and landed to Saku's side. Alice appeared unaffected but angry "What you're doing is pointless? Give in and accept your destiny!" Alice charged forwards once again "just give IN!" Saku then simply put his arm out which produced a gale of wind.

Alice was quickly stopped by this gale of wind of such strength it slowly pushed her backwards "What's going on?" Alice saw Saku with his arm out "is he...controlling the wind?" Saku then clenched his hand and rose it upwards which in turn made the wind suddenly lift her up. Alice was helpless as she was lifted high in the air "dam...I can't free myself from this wind" Alice managed to twist herself to face Saku "let go of me!" she then shot a large sphere of rainbow energy.

Alice looked confident as the sphere drew closer to Saku who simply stood still as the sphere exploded. Alice watched the explosion and felt the wind stop "That wasn't so hard"

"You missed" Alice turned above her to see Saku unharmed "and now have this" Saku pointed out two fingers and began swishing them in diagonal lines. This made blades of winds which cut at Alice, making long tears along her chest. Saku then thrust his arm forward making a hurricane of wind blast Alice smashing her into the floor.

Saku landed back on the ground as Alice got up "That was...Sophie's power...how is that possible?" Saku didn't answer "don't you dare ignore me!" Alice jumped at Saku "answer me!" suddenly a strong upwards torrent of water knocked her backwards. Alice landed back down "What!? Water!"