Darry Imagine for Isabella.

A/n- thank you for requesting. sorry it's so late, enjoy!
Prompt: Soda and Pony try to play love doctor between Darry and Isabella.

You walked into the Curtis house ready to celebrate Darry's 21st Birthday. You & the gang decided to throw him a surprise party. He deserved to have a nice night to let loose & have a little fun. But tonight wouldn't be a birthday like any other; you were finally going to ask Darry out.

Pony & soda came up with the idea of the birthday "gift" you were going to give Darry was a kiss. You weren't so sure about it, because you had no clue if Darry even liked you back. Somehow, the boys managed to convince you to do it.

It was Ponyboy & Sodapop's job to stall him, while you & the other boys got the house ready. You were in charge of everything, being Darry's best friend and all.

TwoBit was hanging up decorations, Johnny & even Dal were wrapping all the gifts, and you were in the kitchen baking up a storm, with the help of Steve who insisted that he needed to try everything to "make sure it was edible."

•Darry's pov•
I was at the Dingo with the boys having a birthday dinner. I knew I was having a surprise party thrown by Isabella, but the boys said they knew how to make her mine.

•Soda's pov•
"Are you sure this will work though?" Darry nervously asked. "Of course it will, you're a Curtis how can she turn you down?" I meant it to, because I mean I've been shipping these two for a long time.

•Pony's pov•
"Okay Darry, what's the plan?" I inquired just to make sure he wouldn't screw this up. "We go to the surprise party, I act I'm surprised & then later on I get my "birthday present" from her." He slowly repeated. I can't believe that they aren't together yet, the best part of mine & Soda's plan is that both Darry & Isabella knew about the plan, but they didn't exactly know that each other knew.

•skip to the party•

As you heard the Darry's pickup, you whisper yelled "hide!" Everyone scrambled to turn the lights off & find a spot to hide in. Eventually, you heard the truck doors slam & footsteps getting closer & closer to the front door.

The know slowly turned & in walked the Curtis boys. "Surprise!" You all screamed, flicking the lights on & jumping up. Darry smiled & began to give everybody hugs.

Y'all had cake & icecream, the time for gift opening approaching. "Present time!" Soda clapped. All of you gathered round Darry's chair, while he sat down & began opening everything. When he was finished, you had the courage built up to ask him, "Hey Dar, the gift I have for you is outside".

"Okay!" He replies. All of the boys started wolf whistling, causing you to blush hardcore. Stepping into the night, Darry following your lead you finally spoke up. "S-so for the longest time, I uh I have had a major major crush on you." You squeaked out, beginning to get extremely worried that Soda & Pony were wrong about this.

You continued, "and my present i-" you stopped for a moment taking a deep breath, "and my present for you is this." You slowly leaned in, standing on your tippy toes. Surprisingly, Darry kissed you back smiling into the kiss & putting his hands on your waist.

After a few seconds, you pulled apart both of your faces plastered with the widest grin. "Wow" Darry breathed out. You were about to sat down thing when you heard someone scream "YES!" Turning towards the living room window, you saw Pony & Soda highfiving. You chuckled pulling Darry in for another kiss.