Rivalries

I make my hunt quick. I only drank from animals, the weaker ones and the ones who are close to death, to put them out of their misery. Being part cat, I can't bring it to myself to harm a healthy animal. I've never even drank from an actual person before, I just can't do it. I'm 16, and have been an orphan for only ten years. Obviously I couldn't live on the streets, so my aunt threw me in this academy for supernatural beings. Ironically, I'm the only vampire here. I don't even know much about being know, since there's no class, or anyone to teach me. My parents wanted to wait until I was old enough to go hunting with my mom-she was a vamp., dad was a Neko- and defend myself if need be. But they were killed before that happened.
We're safe from humans and hunters trying to kill us, but some aren't lucky.
After my thirst is satisfied, Jake and I head back inside and make our way to the mess hall. We were early, but we tried to be so we didn't have to wait in line for everyone. Jake and I got our food, him piling his plate high, but I only took a few small things. I was considered to be anorexic because I hardly ever ate. I ate my food slowly and by the time I was done, Ashley, CC, and-unfortunately- Jeremy had arrived. He say across from me and that's when I lost my appetite. I could feel him staring me down.
"I gotta go." I say and put my tray back.
I head back to the room and grab my bag, then head to gym. Since we have different supernatural creatures here at the academy, we have different gym classes. Like-for me- we have cool obstacle courses we go through and then we occasionally have competitions to see who's the fastest. It's all in good fun. No one will go up against me because of my vampirish speed. And since Jeremy is a wolf, I share class with him. All the animal hybrids share a gym class.
I get to class early, as usual, and see that we had a sub. As usual I just go sit up in the rafters just below the ceiling and write some songs in my song book.
Class was boring, all they did was play dodgeball and boring stuff. Jeremy didn't seem interested in it though, seemed like he was trying to find me. After the bell rang I snuck out trough the skylight and back to my room. It was beginning to get dark and I was exhausted. I wanted to get back before Jeremy so I could jump in the shower first. He never saves me any hot water and he smells like wet dog afterwards. Naturally I make it quick and then jump into bed. I put my headphones on, specially made to fit my cat ears, and turn on some music. In no time, I'm out cold.

'Damnit Jeremy! What the hell did you do that for?!' I yelled after a heavy textbook is thrown at my head.
'Oh. No reason. You were in the way.' He smirked.
'In the way of what? You're stupidity? I think you have that covered.' I snarl.
He always antagonized me for no reason and it ticked me right off. Let's just say, he woke up ass naked in the mess hall when EVERYONE was in there.

Oh how I remember that day. That was a fun day. For me!

"Hey Ballsack! Where the fuck are my new shoes?!"
Ugh. First thing in the morning and I'm already getting screamed at. The fuck did he lose THIS time?
"I don't fucking know. Go fucking find them. Or are you too dumb to even do that?" I growled and threw my blanket over my head.
Of course, that dick face rips it off, "you did something to them! I know you did! Now where the hell are they?!" He yelled.
I sat up, "I. Don't. Know! Maybe check under you're damn bed! There's tons of useless shit under there! Maybe you'll find you're brain while you're at it!"
He always did this. Blaming me for his shit going missing. I don't want to touch his dog infested junk. I already have to share a room with the asshole.
Since I'm already up, and it doesn't seem like I'm getting back to sleep any time soon. I get dressed and go meet up with Ashley. We have first period together. Natural Disasters. My favorite class. We get to go out and witness what happens after a disaster, and what caused it. It's pretty cool. We get to go see the aftermath of an EF3 tornado. I'm glad I have my phone with me. We aren't suppose to, but we help people too. We have so many healers in our class, that it's possible to do so. Our professor lets us. Most of the humans are extremely grateful that we help out.