Chapter 8: Her Attack

~I wanted to try something different😅~

Ladybug's POV:
'Where is she??' I thought, swinging from roof-to-roof, trying to find Bre. 'She must be so upset!!! I am such a-'
"My Lady~!!!!" A very flirty voice, interrupted my train of thought. "Where are you going in such a hurry??" He asked, with no cat puns this time.
' Wired...'
"And might I say, you look extremely purrr~etty this morning!!!" He added.
' There it is!!!  ' I mentally groaned.
" I'm looking for someone!! " I replied, trying to ignore his -once again- cat pun. " Who??" He asked quickly.
" A friend..." I answered quietly.

Then I heard creepy giggling and two, very familiar,  terrified, female screams. ' Alya!!!Mia!!! ' I started sprinting, jumping from roof-to-roof once again, but quicker. I nearly fell multiple times, but kept my balance. Behind me, I could hear my partner trying to keep up. Then I stopped. I couldn't move. It was like all my muscles in my body had given up on me, and that I was somehow frozen.
( Chat: LET IT GO!!! LET IT GO!!!
Author: REALLY CHAT!!! THAT'S 3 YEARS OLD NOW!!!
Chat: I couldn't hold it in any more...cause I had to-
Author: NO!!! Let's get back to the-
Chat: LET IT GO!!!
Author: * punches Chat * Shut up....)
Chat stumbled next to me, but also froze in a instant. We both looked at the giggling girl in front of us. It was her. Bre...

akumatised!!!

And she had Alya and Mia cornered in the park. I wrapped my yo-yo around a tree branch, and jumped. Chat followed afterwards. I landed behind her, shouting " BACK AWAY FROM THEM!!!!" Anyone could have heard the anger in my tone, but I didn't care. She turned around, and I saw, fully, what she had become.

To my shock, not much has changed. Her skin was still a tanned colour. Her long hair was still light brown, but it was a little bit longer and more blonde near the ends of her hair. Her caring, sea-green eyes were now blood red. Her mouth and nose were covered by a black bandana. She wore a all black top, with a ( once red and white ) all black jacket over it. Her jacket had a red moth symbol. She also wore black gloves. Her long, blue jeans were turned to black/grey shorts, and her red - and white - trainers were replaced with big, black boots. Her outfit matched her mood. Anger, but something was off, as if she was some what.......scared.

She started to walk up to me....slowly. Mia and Alya both ran away. ' Good! ' I thought. I didn't see a object of some sort. No object, no akuma, but i have the idea that she's hid it. Smart. Chat looked at me and back. " What's the plan M'lady??" Chat asked, more concerned than ever. " I don't know..." I replied.

- I wanted to try something different and I'm sorry for not updating sooner!!! 😊 Have a miraculous day🐞-