Chapter 2: First Day Disaster

' Okay. Just stay calm Bre!! Stay calm!! Okay!! I CAN'T STAY CLAM!! I'M SUPER NERVOUS!! WHAT IF I GET GUM IN MY HAIR LIKE IN MY OLD SCHOOL!! ( I'll never forget that!! ) ' Bre was trying NOT too freak out but, nothing was working. She couldn't message her old friends ~ imagine THAT phone bill!!! Yikes!! ~ and her parents would tell her to stop being a idiot and calm down!! " You've been through worse, right?!? " Matt asked her.
" No!! " Bre explained
" I haven't been through ANYTHING THIS BIG!!! " Bre started to scream the words, giving her and Matt a headache.
" Sorry! It's just..... I'm EXTREMELY nervous and a little...... scared. " Bre slowly spoke. Bre stopped. Silence.
' Wait... '
" What.. time .. is it?? Bre said slowly, scared of the reply she was going to get. " Umm... 8:00, why?? " Matt said, puzzled. " WHAT!!!!! " Bre shouted in shock and fear. " I GOT TO GO NOW! " Bre ran down the polished, clean steps, hoping do you get to school, before the bell went off. * Huff,huff,huff * All she could hear was her breath. She felt as if her heart was in her throat. * Huff,huff,huff * " WATCH OUT!!! "
* BAM!! * Bre was on the floor. Breathing heavy. The pain on her butt was bearable.. At least! Suddenly, she heard another, feminine voice in front of her, and realised what had happened. " Oh My God!! I am so sorry!! I didn't even notice you there!!! " Bre exclaimed, and started to rumble on, trying to continuously apologise for bumping into her. " Hay, it's okay. You know? " her voice trailed off at the end, making Bre wonder if she was okay. " Anywho... Oh, wait! Where are my manners?!?!?! My name is Mia!! Mia Marcos!! And you are?? "
" Oh, yeah.. Breanna Power but most people call me Bre, for short!! " Bre replied, smiling. " Oh! We're late!! Come on!! " Mia held Bre's hand and ran - as fast as her legs could carry her - into school with Bre being dragged behind her.
When Bre and Mia walked in, Mia went to her seat, but Bre was told to wait outside the class. " Good Morning Everyone!!! " the teacher started, " Today I would love, to say that we will have a new... bla bla bla..." Bre knew exactly what the teacher was going to say because, she has read and seen storys that ( mostly ) start of like this. New girl in school, falls for a jockey, has a romantic relationship and the end!! It was too predictable for her - and for anyone for that matter - and when the teacher had finally finished the boring stuff, he said " So, I would like you all to meet, Breanna Power!! ". Everyone could hear the sarcasm in his voice!! Bre walked in, slowly and all she could think was,

( if you didn't get it, it was when Skipper said " Smile and wave boys, smile and wave!! " ). Once at the front of the class, the teacher said " Why don't you introduce yourself to the class?!?! " If you looked at the smile he pulled, it said " I hate my life and job, and can't believe that I am still here!! " ' Okay Bre!! Let's just get it over and done with!! ' Bre inhaled and said " Hello there! My name is Breanna Power. I'm from England and I hope I can make lots of memories here!!"
* BANG * " WHAT WAS THAT!!! " one of the students shouted. " Oh No!! " said another. ' What's going on?? ' Bre thought, running to the window like all the other students. ' Wait.. ' Bre turned around. ' Did I hear... footsteps?? ' Bre thought, jacketing her head behind her and scanned the area. " I must be hearing things!! " Bre whispered to herself. " Look!! " shouted Mia. All the other students moved their heads to the right, in unison, and all the faces lit up with happiness!!
" IT'S LADYBUG!! "