Chapter 6: The Unexpected

Some more people I would recommend:
Daredevilll , 00MakeMeYours00  , applejaxx98  , o00BabyGirl00o !!! The song is puur~fect for this chapter!!!😆
~ To the story ~
" Well.." he snapped back, but then realised that he hasn't thought this through.
" Umm..."
" Well,umm... WHAT!?!? " she shouted harshly in his ear. He stops running and turns back. ' It's gone, for now ' he sighs of relief. " I am NOT in the mood to deal with you right now!!! " she jumps out of his arms and sits on the wall. Her arms and legs were crossed, her head facing down. " Haven't you got the slightest idea that I'm trying to HELP YOU!?!? You know what...FINE!! BE LIKE THAT!! " he shouts at her. In anger and rage, he stormed deeper into the alleyway, no hesitation not to look back. He goes around the corner and sits down. He shouts and yells, but doesn't care if she can hear him. Breanna uncrossed her arms, and covered her ears, silently crying again. He hears her crying, but ignores it. He groans one more time. " I CANT BELIEVE HER!! SHE'S JUST SO.....SO... " he stopped shouting, and his voice trials off.
" What?!? Upset? Scared? Alone? Beating herself up? At risk of getting AKUMATISED!?!? " a slight,female voice was heard from his side pocket. Out of no where, a small red deer flew out, and faced him. She wasn't pleased. " Well!??! " she shouted in his face. Bre heard the small voice, picked herself up and started to walk further into the alleyway. " Axial...? " she asked. ' S**t ' he thought, then grabbed the tiny creature and shoved her in his pocket. Bre went around the corner to see Axial stumble to his feet and look at her nervously. " How do you know my name..." He replied, then saw her red, puffy eyes. This took him by surprise. " Alya, Mia and Marrionette told me..." She answered back, lowered her head and let out a deep sigh. She lifted her head. " I should leave.... " Bre added. She started to walk out of the alleyway, then stopped. " By the way, my name is Breanna!! " Her voice was stern, but not as anger filled as his. She turned her head slightly, but continued walking. And with that, she was gone. Axial was left by himself. The small, red, dear-like, creature flew out of his pocket. She wanted to say something but can't find the words to say. " (( click video now )) " she said.

" You're telling me..." He replied.

~ OMG!!! I've not updated this in ages!!!! *sigh* Well...ENJOY!!!🌹🌹 Have a lovely day/night!!! And cause I think their super:
Marienette_Cheng
ChadGAugustine
katelyn-fire-fist
ko041100
CheshireCreepDerp
akumatized
Rosalee-Mariabellum
neverlanded
GalaxyTurd
Ladyxnoir

And I recommend you to go to all my lovely, sweet and amazing followers and who I follow!!!! Check them out and see you later!!!!Bye🤗