Chapter 1: The New Life

' Today is the day!! The brand new school year in PARIS!! ' Bre thought to herself, not able to keep her excitement in. ' This is sooo coool!! ' She thought again, feeling as if she was going to explode.
" Moody Moo!! Come and help us unpack!! " shouted Bre's mother from inside the house. " Okay!!! Coming!! " Bre shouted back, hoping not to get blamed for shouting, like usual. She ran inside her new, three bedroom, two bathroom, front and back garden, house. ' Wow, ' was the only thing she could think of right know!! It was huge!!! Colossal!!!! Monstrous!!! She couldn't get the right word to say how big it was - and because, she wasn't really good at English - and she couldn't wait to get dibs on a room she liked!! She ran up the long, fancy steps and she saw her two brothers ( Calum and Matt ) ready to start choosing which room they were having, when Bre knew she was allowed first dibs. " Hurry up piglet!! " Matt said across the hallway - he was wearing; light blue ( new ) jeans, a bright white vest/top and old but clean trainers - with a long, smile as if he was a cat. " Don't call me Piglet Matt!! You know I don't like it when you call me that!!! " Bre replied, not impressed by how the seventeen year old was acting towards her. " Come on you guys!! I want to choose my room already !! " Calum added, he was wearing; the same type of jeans as Matt but he was wearing his medium green, T- Rex top, acting like a spoiled eight year old, not getting the candy he wanted. " So are we going to start choosing our rooms, or are we going to just stand around and ~ " Matt was cut off when their mum shouted " MATT CAN HAVE HIS OWN ROOM!!!  BECAUSE, THIS IS A BIGGER HOUSE!! "
" Okay, " all three replied in unison. Then the door bell rang. * RING, RING * " I'll get it!!! " Bre shouted, already half way down the stairs. She opened the door to find, a girl around her age, standing at the door. " Hi there!! " said the girl. " Your new in Paris aren't you!?! " the girl continued, not giving Bre a chance to reply. " Um... yeah, actually!! " Bre replied. ' Well really it was pretty obvious because, of the moving van being in front of the house and, the men bringing things in ' Bre thought to herself. " Oh.. where are my manners?? I'm Alya !! " Alya added
Bre replied " I'm Breanna, but most people call me Bre!! "
" Brie as in the cheese?? " Alya said looking a little confused.
" No. It' b r e a n n a or just b r e " Bre replied, spelling it out for her.
" So, what school are you going to?? " Alya asked, with a long grin. " I think it's the school, past the small bakery, and across the road from that!?! " Bre answered. " Well..., when do u start?? " continued Alya. " Since tomorrow is Monday, I'm guessing I'll go tomorrow!! " Bre replied with a nervous smile. " Well, see you tomorrow then!! " Alya said quickly and, before Bre could reply Alya was gone ' as the speed of sound ' . ( Anyone get the reference?? ). Bre just stood there, not fully hearing what Alya had said, and closed the door.