Chapter 18: You're my....Nurse?!

Still Lucy's POV:
"Lucy"
"I can't believe it he actually remembered my name"
I heard from our friends that Natsu NEVER remembers a girl's name since they're irrelevant to him.

Well Erza, Mira, Cana, and even Levy he remembers since, they're all childhood friends. As for Juvia we all suspect he acts like he doesn't remember her name just to piss off Gray.
"Lucy?"

I look to see Natsu looking at me with his head tilted to the side as his eyes blinked in confusion.
"Sorry I must have spaced out" I awkwardly chuckled.
He just looks at me more puzzled "So umm what am I doing here?" He asked out of the blue

Natsu's POV:
"So umm what am I doing here?" I asked.
"You're here because during the race your car lost control, crashed into the wall then, exploded into flames" She informed me.

I gave her glare that said "You're lying" As if she knew what I was thinking she looks at me with a stern look "I'm not lying Natsu"
"Don't you remember anything at all?"

"Hmm...I close my eyes and focus my thoughts as the memories start flashing by of the events of the race..."I had only one more lap to go in the race suddenly, Dragon's Roar started acculerating on its own and the last thing I saw was the brick wall then everything went black."I concluded as I reopened my eyes.

"You were then bought here to Magnolia Hospital by the paramedics"
"Y-you were badly hurt the hospital staff and I had to tend to your wounds."
It's a miracle you didn't have any broken bones or a concussion"

"I have no need for miracles I'm as strong as an ox wait scratch that... a dragon" I flexed my pecks showing off my arms.

I expected Lucy to drool over my appearance like the other girls but instead she was staring at me with a deadpan face.

"I see the crash didn't help that inflated ego of yours" She scoffed

"Ah come on Luce most women love a man with confidence" I smirked

"That may be true but you're just...*Sigh*
"Forget it I'm not going to argue with my patient" She facepalmed

"W-wait you're my nurse?"
"Uh...duh" She rolled her eyes as her hands were on her hips.

I can't help but smirk knowing Lucy was going to be my nurse. Perverted thoughts starting going through my mind for my busty blonde shell of a nurse.
Suddenly, I hear a gasp that wakes me from my dirty thoughts which annoyed the hell out of me. I see Lucy with a worried expression on her face.

Lucy's POV:
*Gasp*
"N-natsu your nose is bleeding!"

"It is?" He takes his index finger and touches his nose then lifts his finger up to eye view.

"Oh so I am" He shrugs nonchalantly while looking at the blood on his finger.

I run to the medical cabinet and pull out a box of Kleenex I then make my way back to Natsu. I push him back on the bed and push the button to rise up the hospital bed so that Natsu was in a sitting up position.

"Here" I say as I hand him the box of Kleenex he takes with hesitation.
"Now grab some Kleenex from that box and hold your nose while sitting up straight and slightly tip your head forward." He does as he's instructed.

"Don't move I'll be right back" I run out the room to the supply room where all the medical instruments and medicine was. I grab a syringe a.k.a. needle along with a tiny vial of liquid and make my way back to Natsu's room.

I get back to Natsu's room and he still had his head back with his eyes closed. "Now's my chance" I take an alcohol swab from my pocket and use it to swab the top of the vial then I stick the needle into the top of the vial and angle it downwards so the clear liquor could shoot into the syringe.

After I filled the syringe to .5ml I make my way to the unexpected Natsu.

"As long as he's distracted I should be able to give him his flu shot with no problem"
"I can't believe this guy hasn't gotten a flu shot in years"

I gentle wipe Natsu's forearm with another alcohol swab. I fan off the area I swabbed and rise the needle when suddenly, my wrist is grabbed.
.
.
.
.
.
End chapter 18

Sorry guys I was reaching my limit guys I hope u appreciate this chapter.

Today was my birthday but still I decided to update for u guys to show how much I appreciate the love and support and I can't freaking believe I have over 500 followers. You guys rock I'll be up until my son falls asleep so I'll be writing Twilight then I'll write the next chapter of this story.

As always please comment and vote

Expect I huge nalu moment next chapter that's all I'm going to say...

Much love