Thanks Guys!!!

I love you guys so much thank you for sticking up for me and my stories you've all make really really happy and that just inspired me to create more stories for you as long as thid app stays active because apps come and go I made up with the rude commenter so everything's cool I deleted all the comments so no more bringing this up people make mistakes especially when they're still kids so I forgave him and you guys should to just know like I said cyber bullying is NEVER okay and to thank you guys for sticking up for me I vowed to at least update 3 chapters of my busty nurse later on today after I get some sleep because the baby is still sleeping if I don't sleep I'm going to regret it later and not be able to write also if any of y'all have any ideas that you would like me to add to my story please private message me or comment down below. I'll be glad to bring your ideas to life blessings to all y'all good night it's past midnight here in Dallas I'm out!
Special thanks to my sissy Feltonbreana123💖
There's more people to dedicate but I'm too tired and your names aren't coming up.
I love u all!💜
Mwah!😙
P.s. I'm thinking about adding an art book since I have pictures I drew on my deviantart account should I or shouldn't I? They're not the best pics but I tried.