2.4

5 years old...

Chapter 24

Liams P.O.V

I watch as Caspian stutters out his lines on stage. I am still surprised he managed to snag the lead role in his kindergarten school play. Zayn hold his phone up high recording the whole thing. He smiles brightly at me then looks back at Caspian on stage.

"He's doing so good," I whisper to Zayn. He nods continuing to watch our little guy up there.

When the play is over they all take a bow. Caspian looks so Happy as he runs off stage with a goodie bag in hand. He immediately higs me as I bend down to get to his level.

"You did so good Cas," I praise as I feel his body shaking. He was obviously very nervous but I am so proud he braved up and did it.

"Thank you Dada," he says wrapping his arms around my neck, signaling me to pick him up. I easily lift him up, resting him on my hip.

"What did you think Daddy? " He asks looking at Zayn. Zayn kisses his cheek causing Caspian to retreat back trying to push him away.

"I think you did fantastic Cassie," Zayn says pinching his cheek a bit. I set Caspian down, grabbing his hand as we all begin to leave the school.

"Can I go over Grandma's house tomorrow?" Caspiqn asks sucking on his sucker and kicking the back of my seat.

"We'll call and see, okay buddy?" Zayn say looking back at him through the rearview mirror.

"Mmkay," by the time we get to our apartment Caspian is asleep with the sucker half fallen put of his mouth.

I carry him to the apartment, gently running my hands through his raven black hair.

I lay him down in bed, gently taking off his shoes. I am halfway to the door when I hear "Daddy don't leave me," in a small scared voice.

I turn around walking back to his bed, trying to make him and myself comfortable on his small bed.

"Whats wrong Cas?" I ask stroking his hair. He snuggles into my chest gripping my shirt. Reminding me pf when ue was a baby and use to do that all the time.

"Will you song me that song?" He asks placing his hand on my face as I smile down at him. I place my hand over his and nod.

"The lego one or the love one?" I ask knowing he has grown to like both very much.

"Lego," He sleepily whispers. I know he's going to fall back asleep soon.

"I'm gonna paint you by numbers and colour you in,

If things go right we can frame it and put you on a wall,

And it's so hard to say it but I've been here before,
Now I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours," I sing softly as his breaths even out.

I down at him admiring his features. He looks like mini Zayn just with a big nose like mine.

"I'm out of luck,

I'm out of touch," I sing moving some of his hair out of his face.

"I'll pick you up when you're getting down,

And out of all these things i've done," I slowly get from underneath him and cover him up. I kiss him on the forehead then quietly back away.

When I am about to leave I whisper "I think I love you better now,"

(Plz read A/N! Importante)

A/N: SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 5EVER!! Ummm this sucked...so yeah I am nearly done with this fic....mixed emotions about it tbh...............I swear ill have this done sooon ummmmmm btw the last few chaps are gonna b v v v v short only about 5-6 hundred words soo yeah UNTIL NEXT TIMMEEE OREOSS