1.6

25 Weeks.

I stare at my belly as it has grown so much more. I run my hands over my stomach. Its so strange knowing someone in growing inside of you.

"Hey Li," Niall says as he jumps on my bed with a huge grin on his face.

"Hi," I say and put on a shirt. I lay next ro Niall and we just look up at the ceiling. "Whats up with you?" I sak grabbing his hamd to.play with his fingers.

"I kissed someone," he whispers.

"What? Who? When? Who?" I ask looking at him. He bites his lip then looks at me.

"Easton," Niall say hiding his face from me.

"That great Ni,"

"Yeah he is," Niall says dreamily. I chuckle and close my eyes I'm tired.

I dont remember falling asleep but soon enough I am in a deep slumber.

Zayns P.O.V

"F uck," I groan out as I cum inside the condom. I slowly pull out of him and collapse next to him.

"What your name again?" I slur out.

"Brandon," he says simply and snuggles up to me.

"Thats cool," I say and we fall asleep cuddled up.

3 hours earlier

"C'mon Zayn lets just go. It'll be fun," Louis says as he begs me to go out with him and Harry. I dont want to be the third wheel. Plus I want to see Liam tonight.

We haven't had a decent conversation in a while. Mostly because I have to stay more focused on class. If I don't then I will probably get benched on the basketball team.

"No not today," I say pulling my arm away from me. "I want to see Liam today,"

"You can see Liam tomorrow. Please," He says giving me his famous puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh FINE!" I say getting off the couch and following him to the car.

Soon we are at a bar. We used fake ID's except for Louis since he is 18. All three of us sit in a booth.

We order a few drinks and by a few I mean 6 shots (2 each) a couple of beers and vodka on rocks for Harry. I dont know how he drinks that sh.it. He drinks it like water.

I down the 2 shots then down 2 beers and start sipping on my third. Louis and Harry left to go god knows where. So now I am left alone. With random people all around me I dont know.

It is pretty crowded in here. Lots of people dancing and socializing. I would usually go and talk to someone but I just want Liam right now.

I get up to go order a new drink.

"Just a beer," I say to the bartender. He just nods.

"It's on me," A guy says leaning againt the bar next to me.

"Thanks," I say and ignore the guy.

"I'm Brandon by the way," he says.

"Thats great," I say and gulp down my beer. I finally look at him. He has dark brown shaggy hair with stubble on his face. He is quite attractive.

"Wanna dance?" He asks. I usually don't dance but why not. Liam. A voice in the back of my head says.

Its not cheating im just dancing with the guy. Thats all. Plus me and Liam arent totally official.

"Sure," I say and grab his hand. We walk past people to the crowded dance floor.

At first we are dancing like crazy men. Not a care in the world. When the song changes to a more slow sexy song (couldn't think of 1 lol) he starts grinding his bum on me.

I place my hand on his hips and sway along with him.

"Lets get out of here," I whisper in his ear and bite his earlobe. Liam.

He grabs my arm and drags us out of the club. He signals for a taxi and we get in. We start kissing feverishly after he tells the cab driver his adress.

We only stop when we get to the house. We hurry in and start taking off our clothes.

We make it to his bedroom where it is filled with loud moans and groans.

"F uck," I groan out as I cum inside the condom. I slowly pull out of him and collapse next to him.

"What your name again?" I slur out.

"Brandon," he says simply and snuggles up to me.

"Thats cool," I say and we fall asleep cuddled up.

Liam.

A/N: So idk wut this was. I just want more drama so this is just to stir the tea. What do ya think. Good? Bad? Horrible? Terrible? Awfibble?