Chapter 49: All A Lie

Chapter Forty-Nine; Scandal

---

Justin had been distant from me, yet again. Something told me this was coming. Something told me he was either still playing me, and...and I honestly don't know what to do. Scooter hasn't been on dates with my mom, and every time she calls he answers. When I call, he never answers.

I've been calling Justin for five minutes now, and none of his friends are answering either. It's been almost two weeks since the Carnival, and Justin and I haven't interacted in a while.

Justin finally answered drunkly, and slurred his words. "Who is this? Someone changed all my contacts to Batman." he chuckled lightly.

"Your girlfriend." I whispered, relieved that he answered, but disappointed that he was drunk. "Justin, where are you?"

"At some girl's house. Mason brought me here." Oh fuck no, Mason is setting Justin up.

"Justin, call Scooter, now. Tell him to take you home!" I exclaimed, and he laughed lightly.

"Chill babe. I'm not with you, so I'm not obligated to do what you say." He said a lot clearer, which meant I was right the whole time. This little fucker was playing me the whole time.

"You thought I really loved you? Seriously? How dumb could you be to seriously believe that? When we had sex, you thought everything was real love.. To me it was a game. And revenge. To show you how I felt when you ruined my relationship, and how you ruined my love life. Sucks to lose the one you love, right?"

And my whole world crashed.

Throwing my phone at the wall, watching the glass shatter in pieces. Mom ran up quickly, and looked into my eyes. "What happened?" I wasn't even crying, I was lost. It partly wasn't even a surprise because something was telling me this was going to happen.

"Justin doesn't love me. He played me, and something's telling me Scooter's playing you too." I whispered, gulping hard. Mom rushed out of my room, and I was guessing she was calling Scooter.

Justin was right. How could I seriously believe he loved me? He hated me from the beginning, and randomly fell for me. But me? Me? I really fell for him, fell for him hard. The times we've kissed. The times we've cuddled. The times we've told each other we love one another. The time we made love... They all meant nothing!

To me it all meant a lot. I've never been in love with someone like I was in love with him. Now I seriously wish Dad was here to hunt Justin down, and talk some sense into him for hurting me. I went to grab my phone, that surprisingly wasn't broken. It was cracked in a million pieces, but it still works.

To: JustinBoo!!

I hope you're satisfied with yourself. Tell Selena I'm glad Jelena is back together. I hope your Dad is there to back you up with advice, because sadly, I have no dad to help me. Only a Mom that's broken just like me because Scooter's playing her.

Thanks Justin. Thanks for everything. Thanks for making me fall in love. Thanks for making me feel like the only girl in the world. Thanks for everything, seriously. Thanks for making me realize I could love someone.

My trembling thumb clicked send, and I watched as it loaded. When it said 'sent' , and laughed at myself. Curling into a ball on the wall, I stared at the wall behind my bed. It had Justin and i's name written in sharpie with a heart around it.

Mom, Livy, Brian, and Ariana bursted in my room, looking at me. Mom was crying, and Ariana immediately took me in a hug. Brian and Livy joined, and I had to explain to them exactly what Justin said, I what I sent him.

Ariana and Brian both texted him, and gave him shit about what he did. I told them not to because he had a reason to, but instead of crying over him, I had a plan. If he wants to do this, I can fight fire with fire.

"Don't do this, not now. You're planning something evil, just don't do it now." Brian asked, looking at me. Ariana stopped him.

"Let her do what she wants. It's her decision, let her go." Ariana let me run out my room, and to my laptop that was sitting on the island of the kitchen. Once I unlocked it, I went straight to Twitter, and went on Justin's. He had posted a picture of Jelena kissing, and Jurey with a big X over it. Fans were seriously confused.

@aubreyowenss:

None of you believed me. I just proved Bieber is a womanizer. Yeah, I was..underline WAS in love with him, and he dumped me like 'that'. Just so proves your guys' idol, is a fucking womanizer.

After I had posted it, I pulled out my broken phone. Justin had seen it because he texted back.

From: WomanizerFuckingLiarDumbassAsshole

Don't hate cuz you're not in my position! -Selena

That made my stomach rumble. Not in a hurting way. Not in a nervous way. In a I'm going to kill someone way. It's so on Bieber, and this time, I'm promising I won't fall for you. You can't make me fall for you, and I'm sure.

From: Ryan

I'm so sorry. I had to.. I was threatened into doing it.

Fuck you too Ryan. Za, Twist, and Jai sent me a text telling me they didn't know that was going on, and I believed them. The text looked sincere, and I believed them. I told them my plan.

Plan Revenge.

---

End of story. :) I think you all kinda just guessed there's a sequel to it, but I'm not going to be updating it as often. I'm sorry I ended the story so quickly, but I had to get this out before I forgot :P